Pet hates ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crap drivers who think they can do what they like cos they passed a test.

Thanks OP for getting me started! I will be on with this all day and I don't have the time!!;)

1. ALL driving offences (tailgaiting, multi-tasking, speeding, cutting up etc) and also pavement parking.
2. ALL negative personal traits such as pomposity, arrogance, impatience, smugness and conceitedness.
3. ALL forms of bullying
5. Making fun of someone and prejudice based on race, religion, size, height, looks etc.
4. Harassment
5. Intimidation
6. Humiliation
7. Embarrassment
8. Bias
9. Hypocrisy
10. Double Standards
11. Ignorance. Both forms of it. When people ignore you and when someone shows a lack of knowledge for something.
12. People who drop litter, dog-ends and chewing gum.
13. Rowdy behaviour
14. TV singing talent competitions like The Voice and X-Factor
15. Nasty neighbours
16. Luxury cars.

Can't think of anything else.

People who can't put numbers in the correct order when compiling lists.;)

Filter lane wankers. Must cause more accidents and road rage than owt else.

Wait like every fcker else you impatient wankers

More or less this.

I remember a mate of mine telling me about a minor shunt in his car.He's in the inside lane with a bus in front of him.The bus stops,he pulls straight out,into a bloke in the outside lane,who is about to overtake the bus.He said the other driver was a t**t because "he knew i was coming out,i had knowhere else to go".Same on sliproads.Adjust your speed to traffic,and slip into a gap.If there is'nt one,that is your problem.

My pet hate is,People on threads branding everyone as Fuckwits/PC brigade/arseholes etc,because they have a differing opinion to themselves.Eg;The fuckwits will be along shortly to tell us otherwise.

Crap drivers who think they can do what they like cos they passed a test.

That is the thing I hate about owners of big flash, ostentatious luxury cars like Mercs and BMW's. By virtue of their proven experience of good driving and 'status' on the road which is born from the car they own they are the exception to the rule. They think they can be automatic awarded certain privilege's and preferential treatment. A greater level of freedom than others in other words.

I never feel intimidated by them to be honest.

It might be a tad irresponsible but braking sharply and motioning to them to back off with your thumb usually works.

Safer to just flick your rear foglights on. The knee-jerk reaction from the tailgating driver on seeing any form of sudden red light is to brake. Mind this could cause a secondary tailgater to go up his back end which would serve them both right.

That is the thing I hate about owners of big flash, ostentatious luxury cars like Mercs and BMW's. By virtue of their proven experience of good driving and 'status' on the road which is born from the car they own they are the exception to the rule. They think they can be automatic awarded certain privilege's and preferential treatment. A greater level of freedom than others in other words.
I have an old Merc that is worth a lot less than a new Clio or whatever but is a "future classic", does it make me a bad driver as I own a Merc?

Safer to just flick your rear foglights on. The knee-jerk reaction from the tailgating driver on seeing any form of sudden red light is to brake. Mind this could cause a secondary tailgater to go up his back end which would serve them both right.

If they don't hit me how can I make a whiplash claim against them?

Lasses in pub toilets who take an hour to have a wee! What on earth are you doing in there!!!!

But on the flip side, I really hate lasses who bang on the doors shouting 'haweh man lasses, f***ing hurry up man' because you're taking too long, when you've been in a matter of seconds and havent even got your knickers down yet!!

Groups of people, 3 or more walking side by side. Get out of the f’ing way.

People who stop as soon as they get to the top/bottom of an escalator.

People who try to get on a tube/train/metro/bus before letting people get off.

People who walk onto a train/tube/metro platform and just stop. The platform is a big place dickheads.

Lorries overtaking

Oxford Street

Mr/Mrs I’m doing exactly 70mph in the outside lane and I’m not going anywhere.

Poorly signed road junctions. I need more than 0.002 secs notice to turn off a carriageway.

People who don’t understand the highway code rule 170 regarding pedestrian right of way when turning onto a side road.

Regarding driving stuff, I have a huge list, including people driving up my arse and people not indicating, however...it pisses me off when there are painted arrows on the road directing you to which lane you need to be in. How the fuck am I meant to see them when there is already a queue of cars on top of them! Resulting in me getting in the wrong lane, having a panic, being beeped at, and nearly causing a crash! Just put a f***ing sign where I can see it then! :evil:

People who don't do the speed limit but don't slow down either when they get to a place with a slower speed limit. They drive the same speed all the time.

What are yours ?
Mine are.....
People who have mobile phones and turn them off just as a habit.
People who never carry money at all, unless they go to the pub !
Someone asking you a question about something they already know the answer too !
Asking for money off people for tickets etc after about the third time....
People who can't spell a two letter word such as 'to'.

Cyclists who ride 2 or 3 wide and refuse to go single file blocking any f***ing chance i had of getting past them safely.

People who message / post to each other on Facebook while sitting in the same room. Just talk to each other FFS :lol:

Cyclists who ride 2 or 3 wide and refuse to go single file blocking any f***ing chance i had of getting past them safely.

some fuckhead gave it the big horn passing me and my mate on our bikes yesterday racing to get to the traffic jam that was 50 yards ahead. I called him a cunt as we sailed by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back