Petition to hold a public inquiry into West Ham & LLDC deal for rental of Olympic Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waste of time. It needs to be a football stadium as it'll just go to ruin. I'm surprised they've only paid that much mind.

Waste of time. It needs to be a football stadium as it'll just go to ruin. I'm surprised they've only paid that much mind.
I watched a decent documentary on the OS and West Ham last week, Hearn and the Charlton supporters trust asked for the document that showed where and why the taxpayers money was going in the running of the stadium, they basically got a blacked out document back.

It's not a waste of time at all. There's no way I should f***ing pay for this! I hate West Ham, and if they get a £272M windfall from me, then so should every f***ing team. Except that's not possible so therefore no team should get it. f***ing cockney ***** and their shit football team. f***ing *****.

It's not a waste of time at all. There's no way I should f***ing pay for this! I hate West Ham, and if they get a £272M windfall from me, then so should every f***ing team. Except that's not possible so therefore no team should get it. f***ing cockney ***** and their shit football team. f***ing *****.
Sign the petition then. Good luck.

It's only a waste of time if people like you let it be a waste of time. Sign the fucker man!

Apparently 10,000 signatures and the Government have to respond, 100,000 and it is considered for debate in parliament.

Not sure if that is quite followed to the letter of the law because obviously you can get some daft petitions organised over Facebook, but if it raises awareness and media attention to the matter it's a good thing.

They're not getting anything, they will never own it, it's a multi-purpose stadium, it will bring income into the area, therefore it's offset against their rent, what would you suggest they do with it? why doesn't Man City bother you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back