Philanthropy & Modern Society

• Thread starter SAFC Philanthropist
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing worse than a good-doer who toots his own horn about it - look at me, look at me, I am doing good things for people/the world/etc...

If you're going good, then do it and shut your trap about it - otherwise you are only doing it for how it makes you look. Charity isn't something to be advertised, marra.

Nothing worse than a good-doer who toots his own horn about it - look at me, look at me, I am doing good things for people/the world/etc...

If you're going good, then do it and shut your trap about it - otherwise you are only doing it for how it makes you look. Charity isn't something to be advertised, marra.

Oh. Should I take my "please help our charity out" post down?

Oh. Should I take my "please help our charity out" post down?

:lol: That's different... I meant advertising that you're doing good and charity work, and etc., but you're asking for help with the charity - nothing wrong with that, marra. That's commendable.

:lol: That's different... I meant advertising that you're doing good and charity work, and etc., but you're asking for help with the charity - nothing wrong with that, marra. That's commendable.
Who asked you like / put you in charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back