Phrases that get on ones tits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so much a phrase,but people who laugh after everything they say. They'd probably still have a laugh while explaining your loved ones have been butchered by a gang of angry goats

Chilax
Glitz
You/I smashed it.

A bloke at work, "where are we with traction on this piece?"
Entry in plan - Prepare governance collateral for submission - Fuck me, it's a form that needs completing!!!

People who say "roll on" please gather yourself a cross and crucify yourself for using such putrid language.

The widespread incorrect use of the word "random," usually by radio 1 presenters

When people say "tell him/her I was asking after him"

Nor fuck off, tell them yourself.

Apologies if SEB but couldn't be arsed to go through 7 pages.

Anyone who says something is , "quite unique", or some other qualification. It's either unique or it isn't!

When I was working the phrase " Senior Leadership Team" - why not "Backstabbing Bastards"?

Possibly already on list and can't be arsed to read whole thread but the use of the word "effectively" gets right on my tits.
Also saying "no" followed straight after by "yes" at the start of a sentence or vice vera.

Is it wrong I'm going through this list and thinking "yep, used that"

I've done the same.

Especially being a student, I hear these sayings every day some of which I use.
Hate people saying "faceyB" for Facebook though. :evil:

An old mate of mine starts damn near every sentence with "again", as if referring to something previously discussed, and it does my f***ing head in. He also replaces the important parts of anything he's saying with "blah di blah di blah", and constantly asks for validation with "do you know what I mean?"

He even came out with "Again, it's like blah di blah di blah, d'you know what I mean?" once, I kid you not.

Toon army...toon army (and repeat...or NOT!)
I used to work with a bloke who used to say 'do you NOT know what I mean?' Eh? I never knew whether to say yes or no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back