Phrases that get on ones tits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

An old mate of mine starts damn near every sentence with "again", as if referring to something previously discussed, and it does my f***ing head in. He also replaces the important parts of anything he's saying with "blah di blah di blah", and constantly asks for validation with "do you know what I mean?"

He even came out with "Again, it's like blah di blah di blah, d'you know what I mean?" once, I kid you not.
Gary Bennet?

Starting sentences with "aaaah." Bad enough when they are saying it but when typing it is the work of a simpleton.

Yesterday I saw someone on Facebook say he was still "Mad for it." This would only be appropriate if he was (a) In Oasis or (b) In 1996.

When someone does or says something slightly funny or makes a silly mistake and one that f their boring friends will go 'eee Sheila, there's arnly Yae could come out with something like that '

Does my head in!
Being a taxi driver i can confirm this is the most overly used phrase especially among the youngins/fuckin students

Despite being a mIdfielfer you must be new around here. 'To be honest' and 'To be fair' are far and away the most egregiously over-used - while being completely pointless - phrases in use on this board, and perhaps in the Engish language.

Despite being a mIdfielfer you must be new around here. 'To be honest' and 'To be fair' are far and away the most egregiously over-used - while being completely pointless - phrases in use on this board, and perhaps in the Engish language.
Never noticed to be honest mate

just the word "mate" on the end of every f***ing sentence...i dont know you, im not your mate, and you look like a ****...now fuck off!!! :)

"Turned round and said"

It's already been said but really annoys me. Does everyone face the opposite direction before speaking to anyone?

When people say double negatives- ridiculously annoying. "Haven't got nee money" so you have got some then you spunkstain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back