Phrases that get on ones tits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

people who start every sentence with "It was really funny..."

i also hate the word 'franchise', which seems to be used for any multiple or sequel of anything.

With a please?????

Anything with"signature" - I f***ing hate these Septic phrases.
Signature cocktail
Signature dish
Signature coffee bean blend......and it goes on and on!
:evil::evil::evil:

If you write your name better on more important letters, is it your Signature Signature?

Too many to mention.

One thing I've never understood is why people always say Poole, Dorset rather than just Poole.

You don't say it for anywhere else.

One that's started cropping up on here, utilised during the many "I don't agree with your viewpoint" threads is repeating the opposition posters assertion then following it with "Wow!"

If you did that in real life you'd get punched, simple as...

I concur. Or the other really patronising, "assumed intellectual superiority" style of put down of somebody else's suggestion: "I'm not sure that (enter victim dimwit's suggestion) is a good idea...." as if the writer has given weighty and serious consideration to the intricacies and consequences of the proposed action, rather than haughtily typing some pat cliche.

Was that sentence too long, BTW?

Yes.... A cheeky curry or a cheeky chilli. Twats.

Damn right. They need a cheeky visit to Equatorial Guinea followed by a very cheeky Ebola infection!

"Let me just take some details there before we begin"

Tell you what, fuck off. I'll decide if I want you to have my phone number so you can ring up every fecking time you get a heap of shite in as part-exchange.
(Car salesmen, this is aimed at you)

Too many to mention.

One thing I've never understood is why people always say Poole, Dorset rather than just Poole.

You don't say it for anywhere else.
Consett, County Durham. Just to remind the daft gets they aren't Mags :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back