Pink Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always laugh when lads 35+ claim the Stones Roses are their favourite band :lol:

The vast majority totally missed the scene and only found the band 2 years ago

Are you sure Sneech, would you trust someone that looks like this, to recommend music of any sorts?
Logon or register to see this image

:eek: Is that Heston like?

I always laugh when lads 35+ claim the Stones Roses are their favourite band :lol:

What the fuck is this daft blim on about.

They aren't my favourite band but I like them and I'm just about 35+

Floyd are better than The Beatles. I really like (some of) Pink Floyd's music, especially Meddle. But I never think of them especially as a guitar band; not sure why.
I agree ., never were a guitar band m all moog synthisizer , organ etc , guitar bands were the blues bands ,
Ash , gallagher , mac ( peter green era, mayall ,ten years after , savoy brown , johnny winter , heep , zeppelin ,alvin lee, loads more .

:eek: Is that Heston like?

What the fuck is this daft blim on about.

They aren't my favourite band but I like them and I'm just about 35+

Mate, the reality is; those of a certain age that go on about how great the stone roses were, totally missed that 'scene'. When the roses where playing spike island, they didn't have a clue

Mate, the reality is; those of a certain age that go on about how great the stone roses were, totally missed that 'scene'. When the roses where playing spike island, they didn't have a clue

I never went to Spike Island like, same as 99% of the people who said they did.

I agree ., never were a guitar band m all moog synthisizer , organ etc , guitar bands were the blues bands ,
Ash , gallagher , mac ( peter green era, mayall ,ten years after , savoy brown , johnny winter , heep , zeppelin ,alvin lee, loads more .
So "I Feel Fine" "Day Tripper" and "Paperback Writer" are not great guitar songs?

i concur.i was 16 and only a few weeks away from leaving school when i first heard them on snub tv,bought the album on cassette when it came out.
just about everyone i know now that likes them only know them because of oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back