Pittington

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's it like to live in?

Was there tho other day and looks like a really nice village but the house prices are cheap and was just wondering why?

Ta

It's always struck me as having the Deliverance feel about it. Only ever driven through mind.

I thought it was only one street. Is there more to it like? Used to pass through it while driving to my first girlfriend's house.

Does it fuck. Blacksmiths is a canny boozer and the bar at Hallgarth Manor is canny as well. Indian takeway place is nice as well. Canny place to live in my humble opinion especially if you have kids.

There's an Indian takeaway in Pittington? Bet it's not as good as when Humble's had the chip shop at the end of the street.

What's it like to live in?

Was there tho other day and looks like a really nice village but the house prices are cheap and was just wondering why?

Ta

Is it the actual village bit? Or Priors Grange?

Think it was more Prior's Grange mate. Seemed a nice area - spot-on farm shop etc

Priors Grange is fine, nice little houses, bit of countryside, fantastic little parish church. Low Pittington is nice too, but a bit more posh house in the country types. The bit which used to be a council estate is a bit hairy (South End), and a bit inbred.

Is High the one nearest Hallgarth Manor? If so, there

Hallgarth Manor is the pub/hotel place near the church. Did I mention it has a very pretty church?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back