Pittington

Status
Not open for further replies.

I used to see him regularly when I was driving past the Blacksmith's Arms (nee pun intended). Worra fuckin' knacker.

Went to school with him. Not the nicest chap, but this was a pretty grim incident. Is it right that there has been another incident with him and his dogs?

Well its confirmed others opinion that he was massive prick. Worse still that someone has been seriously injured, due him being a massive twat.

The two people I know who live there both confirm this. He's damaged cars and all sorts as he always rammed past them with his dogs.

Accident waiting to happen. At least it was him that was injured the most because of it.

The two people I know who live there both confirm this. He's damaged cars and all sorts as he always rammed past them with his dogs.

Accident waiting to happen. At least it was him that was injured the most because of it.
Absolutely, walking so many of those types of dogs at the same time just spelled trouble. Just a huge shame someone else has been injured through his reckless selfish behaviour.

I've commented. Awaiting abuse from his family

Tell them you're a mod on here. That'll f***ing scare them.

Absolutely, walking so many of those types of dogs at the same time just spelled trouble. Just a huge shame someone else has been injured through his reckless selfish behaviour.

It's also against the law to have more than 3 dogs per person (1.5 in his case). Just been talking to a mate who lives there. Apparently he went loopy when his son died. Lots of people have complained about his dogs over the years but nothing has been done.

Hopefully the authorities will see sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back