Players born in 1992...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimmy Salami

Okay just on top of my head these 6 are only 1 year or less older than our Wickham. Wickham is born in March 1993 for you non followers.

1) Neymar
2) Christian Eriksen
3) Mario Gotze
4) Jack Wilshere
5) Heung Min Son
6) Isco

Some say Connor is still you and has potential but while these 6 players are all established or key players for their team and oozes style and play...can we say the same about CW? How long do we have to wait until he becomes just as good or better than these 6?

Okay just on top of my head these 6 are only 1 year or less older than our Wickham. Wickham is born in March 1993 for you non followers.

1) Neymar
2) Christian Eriksen
3) Mario Gotze
4) Jack Wilshere
5) Heung Min Son
6) Isco

Some say Connor is still you and has potential but while these 6 players are all established or key players for their team and oozes style and play...can we say the same about CW? How long do we have to wait until he becomes just as good or better than these 6?

Wilshere is f***ing rubbish

Not here to stir the pot but with the exception of Neymar...Connor was more highly touted than these fools. I am just frustrated that he has regressed from his days at Ipswich Town when he was a world beater and his attitude, father made him what he is today. Has been at only 21 and attitude and hard work are two traits you are born with. While I loath Bruce don't care about Keane and neutral on Poyet, if he had Bruce's work ethics, Keane's toughness and Poyet's pitch attitude he would be our brightest star and a top player. Should learn a thing or two from his previous Managers & current one as time is running out.

Not here to stir the pot but with the exception of Neymar...Connor was more highly touted than these fools. I am just frustrated that he has regressed from his days at Ipswich Town when he was a world beater and his attitude, father made him what he is today. Has been at only 21 and attitude and hard work are two traits you are born with. While I loath Bruce don't care about Keane and neutral on Poyet, if he had Bruce's work ethics, Keane's toughness and Poyet's pitch attitude he would be our brightest star and a top player. Should learn a thing or two from his previous Managers & current one as time is running out.

Wow :eek::lol:

If he had Bruce's work ethics, Keane's toughness and Poyet's pitch attitude he would be our brightest star and a top player. Should learn a thing or two from his previous Managers & current one as time is running out.
Attitudes, opinions and work ethics are all fantastic traits in a player, the one thing that is missing in Connor Wickham is ability, he had promise in his Ipswich days but hasn't progressed, he's typical of too many young players ,think they've made it and relax.

1) Neymar
2) Christian Eriksen
3) Mario Gotze
4) Jack Wilshere
5) Heung Min Son
6) Isco

How long do we have to wait until he becomes just as good or better than these 6?

I think we'll be waiting a while unfortunately.

Edit - Mind I have ne idea who Heung Min Son is like, Wickham might already be better for all i know.

How long do we have to wait before he's better than Neymar?

Is the op on crack

So what you are saying is that you do not think he will become one of the best players in the world, or is a late developer.

Great observation. With Sunderland not being or likely to be the best club in the world during his career, I can not see a problem.

So what you are saying is that you do not think he will become one of the best players in the world, or is a late developer.

Great observation. With Sunderland not being or likely to be the best club in the world during his career, I can not see a problem.

Its this lack of ambition which holds us back imo. If a player isnt as good as Messi by 22 then fuck him off, he cant take us where we want to go ;)

The op is f***ing clueless.

He said bolasi had only played a few times congo and that he would play for England over France...yes he thought he could change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back