Players born in 1992...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay just on top of my head these 6 are only 1 year or less older than our Wickham. Wickham is born in March 1993 for you non followers.

1) Neymar
2) Christian Eriksen
3) Mario Gotze
4) Jack Wilshere
5) Heung Min Son
6) Isco

Some say Connor is still you and has potential but while these 6 players are all established or key players for their team and oozes style and play...can we say the same about CW? How long do we have to wait until he becomes just as good or better than these 6?

I don't mind unusual perspectives on stats in football, but can't see any valid logic to your post. Though I agree that CW has not delivered on his potential, notwithstanding all the excuses touted on here.

Okay just on top of my head these 6 are only 1 year or less older than our Wickham. Wickham is born in March 1993 for you non followers.

1) Neymar
2) Christian Eriksen
3) Mario Gotze
4) Jack Wilshere
5) Heung Min Son
6) Isco

Some say Connor is still you and has potential but while these 6 players are all established or key players for their team and oozes style and play...can we say the same about CW? How long do we have to wait until he becomes just as good or better than these 6?

Did Wickham shag your missus or something? You don't seem to be able to stop going on about him.

Worse thing about this thread is how old it makes me feel, I was 15 at Wembley in 92 and that fucker wasn't even born.

Are you trying to compare Wickham to Neymar and Gotze?...... i'm not sure where you are going with this thread

I think we'll be waiting a while unfortunately.

Edit - Mind I have ne idea who Heung Min Son is like, Wickham might already be better for all i know.
I guess why some of our fans are so ignorant and watch mostly only the Premier League. Son is only the leading scorer for Bayern Leverkusen and has already scored loads in both the Championship and the Bundesliga. Fans like you make all Sunderland posters look bad mate.

Are you trying to compare Wickham to Neymar and Gotze?...... i'm not sure where you are going with this thread
No he had potential to be much bigger but chose the path of most English young blokes. Satisfied and never striving for more and most of all ungrateful to the club. If I am Wickham...I take a pay cut as he cost us more than he performed. And yes as some mates will say I wish he would shag my missus as that might give him some motivation and look up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess why some of our fans are so ignorant and watch mostly only the Premier League. Son is only the leading scorer for Bayern Leverkusen and has already scored loads in both the Championship and the Bundesliga. Fans like you make all Sunderland posters look bad mate.

No he had potential to be much bigger but chose the path of most English young blokes. Satisfied and never striving for more and most of all ungrateful to the club. If I am Wickham...I take a pay cut as he cost us more than he performed. And yes as some mates will say I wish he would shag my missus as that might give him some motivation and look up.

Why the fuck would anyone give a shit if hutch safc does or doesn't know who heung min son is you sanctimonious arsehole? You've posted a load of absolute shite now go and hang your head you embarrassing twat, go preach your hatred of Wickham to people who give a flying fuck (nobody) and fuck off! Thank fuck you aren't Wickham or the rest of the team would f***ing kick sixty shades of shit out of you every week and you'd be in the conference and sunderland would be relegated.

Why the fuck would anyone give a shit if hutch safc does or doesn't know who heung min son is you sanctimonious arsehole? You've posted a load of absolute shite now go and hang your head you embarrassing twat, go preach your hatred of Wickham to people who give a flying fuck (nobody) and fuck off! Thank fuck you aren't Wickham or the rest of the team would f***ing kick sixty shades of shit out of you every week and you'd be in the conference and sunderland would be relegated.

:lol: Saved me the job!

Profanity makes no sense as I have only merely stated my opinion and respect your attack. I will turn the other cheek but hope your parents are real proud of you for verbal attack as I hope it makes you happy and vent out your anger. I have a feeling at times we are not where we are because there is such thing as common respect. Life does not revolve around Sunderland football and while I understand your issues we will never achieve anything without listening and respecting all opinions.

1) Neymar
2) Christian Eriksen
3) Mario Gotze
4) Jack Wilshere
5) Heung Min Son
6) Isco

Who the fuck is this dog nonce?

Profanity makes no sense as I have only merely stated my opinion and respect your attack. I will turn the other cheek but hope your parents are real proud of you for verbal attack as I hope it makes you happy and vent out your anger. I have a feeling at times we are not where we are because there is such thing as common respect. Life does not revolve around Sunderland football and while I understand your issues we will never achieve anything without listening and respecting all opinions.

And you demeaned him for his. So I'll demean you for yours, cretin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back