Players born in 1992...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who the fuck is this dog nonce?
Thank you. My only point is if we fight or use profanity amongst our supporters...how are we going to do against the opposition? We have certain time in this world and rather love than hate...rather support and listen rather than show anger to have the same passion for the team as you and rather improve than regress. So much passion in our fans but negative passion from my experience is never good. We often look like who we are as you lool at Liverpool...United ...Arsenal forums. There are arguments but not the verbal tirade for difference in opinion shows the many years of failure has made us bitter rather than hopeful we can achieve bigger things.

And you demeaned him for his. So I'll demean you for yours, cretin.
Thank you. Your opinion is well taken.

Wickham better than Isco?

Staggering.
Was a bigger prospect. As I said only Neymar had a bigger initial transfer. Wickham now is noway better than Isco nor any of the 5 others mentioned. That is my point...Wickham is terrible now when he could have been great.

Thank you. My only point is if we fight or use profanity amongst our supporters...how are we going to do against the opposition? We have certain time in this world and rather love than hate...rather support and listen rather than show anger to have the same passion for the team as you and rather improve than regress. So much passion in our fans but negative passion from my experience is never good. We often look like who we are as you lool at Liverpool...United ...Arsenal forums. There are arguments but not the verbal tirade for difference in opinion shows the many years of failure has made us bitter rather than hopeful we can achieve bigger things.

Thank you. Your opinion is well taken.

Was a bigger prospect. As I said only Neymar had a bigger initial transfer. Wickham now is noway better than Isco nor any of the 5 others mentioned. That is my point...Wickham is terrible now when he could have been great.

You are over-exaggerating his potential.

Where do you get this from? He scored about 10/12 goals in the Championship and you're expecting him to develop into Messi.

You are over-exaggerating his potential.

Where do you get this from? He scored about 10/12 goals in the Championship and you're expecting him to develop into Messi.
Where did I mention Messi on this thread? So my expectation has made me anti Wickham which I admit to a certain level or similar to a jilted lover.

Where did I mention Messi on this thread? So my expectation has made me anti Wickham which I admit to a certain level or similar to a jilted lover.

Mate what are you going on about?

Your argument is that Wickham hasn't developed his potential. The only person he hasn't satisfied is you because you expected far too much of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back