Post office are liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Left Breathless

Got in tonight and a card through the door. Two items to be picked up and delivered at 3.10pm. Gets to the post office and all it was is two t shirts individually wrapped on cellophane. How the fuck don't they go though a letterbox. I asked the wife and she said they didn't want to force them. I told her they definate would have fit.

Her response 'I can't comment, I don't know your letterbox' :lol:

They're all the same size!

Why didn't she just say he had a big pile of shite to carry about and couldn't take it all I really wouldn't have been arsed :lol:

Got in tonight and a card through the door. Two items to be picked up and delivered at 3.10pm. Gets to the post office and all it was is two t shirts individually wrapped on cellophane. How the fuck don't they go though a letterbox. I asked the wife and she said they didn't want to force them. I told her they definate would have fit.

Why didn't she just say he had a big pile of shite to carry about and couldn't take it all I really wouldn't have been arsed :lol:
Shut up man you f***ing whinging tit

a) surely your wife knows the size of your letterbox and b) it says to wait 24 hours before going to the depot to pick it up ;)

Nah, not all letter boxes are the same size. When I had a Sunday round some twat used to get the times delivered through a 3x1 slot. Used to complain about it being put through in about 12 sections.
I assure you they would have went through. Mind you I've learned summat there I did think they were the same size.

a) surely your wife knows the size of your letterbox and b) it says to wait 24 hours before going to the depot to pick it up ;)
That's how I knew the lazy bastards hadn't bothered man. The stuff never left the depot in the first place

They're not the same size like. Far from it.

If they got ripped pushing them thru who'd ya have blamed?

They're not the same size like. Far from it.

If they got ripped pushing them thru who'd ya have blamed?
They really wouldn't have got ripped. They were no more than an inch and a half thick each parcel.

Left B, you got them draught excluder brushes on you letterbox?
I did have but due to parcels getting shoved in they are fucked.

you said the wife, I took that literally :confused::lol:
Didn't you think it was weird I was talking to my wife at the post office?

They really wouldn't have got ripped. They were no more than an inch and a half thick each parcel.

I did have but due to parcels getting shoved in they are fucked.

Didn't you think it was weird I was talking to my wife at the post office?

she might have worked there ;):lol:

Used to hate small letterboxes, and ones that were right down near the ground, when I used to do paper rounds.The little ones, with strong springs were the worst...

On a point of order too, it's not the Post Office.
Wasn't bothered what it's called all I was arsed about was the address. Could have been called the arse ticklers meeting room for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back