Post office are liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a postman but some wanker forced an ikea catalogue through ours and smashed the draft excluder bit to pieces. Dont think av ever been in ikea either the dopes

Not a postman but some wanker forced an ikea catalogue through ours and smashed the draft excluder bit to pieces. Dont think av ever been in ikea either the dopes
You shouldnt have a f***ing draught excluder man you f***ing tosspot.....nee draught,or nee letters....which is it?

I've never complained to them about them breaking my draught excluder. I'm thinking of reporting the old woman on the counter to the complaints dept. I can't prove it but I'll say I heard her swear as I walked out or something. They always side with the customer.

I've never complained to them about them breaking my draught excluder. I'm thinking of reporting the old woman on the counter to the complaints dept. I can't prove it but I'll say I heard her swear as I walked out or something. They always side with the customer.
Bit harsh, trying to get yer wife in bother cos she couldn't be arsed just bringing the T shirts home

Fooking hate posties. Outdated service by outdated people getting paid full time wages for part time work.

Once had two cards through me door from the post office, one informing me that a parcel had been left at my neighbours next door. The second informing me that a parcel had been taken back to the depot for me to collect as I wasn't in.

Both had the same post man number, time & signature on!

Hmmm someone got a lot of attention last week about a letter and claims at the sorting office. Then this post.

Once had two cards through me door from the post office, one informing me that a parcel had been left at my neighbours next door. The second informing me that a parcel had been taken back to the depot for me to collect as I wasn't in.

Both had the same post man number, time & signature on!

Some items can't be left with your neighbour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back