Post Office scandal

Bankrupt them and add it to the compensation fund. They've ruined innocent lives, only fair they have their Iives turned upside down as well.
That's what I hope will happen, can't see it though because they'll have already frittered it away into different areas so they fully benefit. My preference would be for imprisonment but that's more complex because they'll already have personal cases so it doesn't reach that I assume.
She’s going to jail I reckon.
That gets my vote, but hang on until we hear how PV tries to skirt the subject. :lol:

Last edited:
She persecuted them on behalf of the company she represented , no doubt following orders from above.

Personal assets will be irrelevant in this instance I reckon.
Taking this to its furthest extreme, does this mean that she acted for each and every UK Taxpayer, seeng as how the state is the sole shareholder of this horrible company?

The enquiry itself is costing taxpayers a fortune no doubt.

Taking this to its furthest extreme, does this mean that she acted for each and every UK Taxpayer, seeng as how the state is the sole shareholder of this horrible company?

The enquiry itself is costing taxpayers a fortune no doubt.

She and others acted allegedly illegally on behalf of the company, knowing full well if the truth came out the companies profits would fall as would any bonus they would receive.

Once the first sub postmaster was convicted they couldn’t admit the truth and the ball started rolling to where we are now.

It’s always been about their personal gain , nothing more nothing less.

Greed , it’s the root of all evil .

In my limited experience admittedly, a practice in the public sector seems to be that people are promoted for time in service rather than on capability. Somebody leaves and everybody shuffles up a place. Happens where our lass works, a greater Manchester based council. I’ve seen it myself when undertaking consultancy work for Councils, I’ll be dealing with an extremely bright and hard working individual who introduces me to their boss at a meeting, boss turns out to be a useless helmet who has been there for years
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are plenty of problems like this. But the PO is something else.

But I don't think any Civil Service department would promote someone from AA grade all the way up to Director or Permanent Secretary without at least sending then away to get a degree at some point. That is what the PO seems to have been doing the equivalent of.

Back