Potential Loans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how Gus is thought of at Chelsea and Spurs and if it holds any sway with getting the likes of Zouma or maybe Harry Kane? Or has he been gone too long and the relevant contacts are elsewhere (like Congerton?)

Chelsea seen to rate Zouma very highly and it looks like he'll be part of their squad this season.

40k average crowds, playing in the top flight for years, billionaire owner and we're loaning players from other clubs. What a parlous state of affairs

What's this crack that the club 'Has no money' like? We're heading into the best financial position we've ever been in this season, we've placed an offer of 14 million for Borini.

There is money available.

What's this crack that the club 'Has no money' like? We're heading into the best financial position we've ever been in this season, we've placed an offer of 14 million for Borini.

There is money available.

Aye but you would be stupid not to make the most of the 2 domestic loans you get, can transform your season, like it did for Everton last year, doesn't mean you are skint but it is an important part of the modern game.

I reckon we will be targeting someone like Moses or Zaha on loan like, someone with pace for the wings

I'd try and get Holtby from Spurs on either loan or transfer. Wouldn't cost the earth and would be a great player in the CAM role that Poyet seems to want. People will no doubt say he is too lightweight but never seen him have a bad game at Spurs or Fulham. Probably won't be on massive money as he came from the Bundesliga and t is known that Levy refuses to pay Monopoly wages (unless you are Bale for a season b4 you feck off). Been linked to Villa, why not us? I'd build a team around him, great player IMO.

Gnabry would be a fantastic signing. Looks tricky, has plenty of pace, comfortable on the ball and has a schooling at Arsenal which should surely help our style of play.

Then for the second Premier League one would, I would look at the Chelsea lads and take whatever we need most - Kalas or Zouma, Wallace, Cuevas, Atsu, Piazon, Bertrand, Van Aanholt, Moses, Marin, Romeu are all worth a look. I'd wager that more than half of them would improve us.

Gnabry would be a fantastic signing. Looks tricky, has plenty of pace, comfortable on the ball and has a schooling at Arsenal which should surely help our style of play.

Then for the second Premier League one would, I would look at the Chelsea lads and take whatever we need most - Kalas or Zouma, Wallace, Cuevas, Atsu, Piazon, Bertrand, Van Aanholt, Moses, Marin, Romeu are all worth a look. I'd wager that more than half of them would improve us.

Would take all those bolded.

If we don't get Borini we do need to target a player in the same sort of style, hard working, pacey, strong, good defender and good going forward. Are there many out there like that? Or should our loan slots go to filling the defensive lines? Midfield maybe? Striker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back