BBC Poyet 'desperate' for new signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RTG

Sunderland boss Gus Poyet says he is desperate for new players and admits hopes of signing Fabio Borini are fading.

more...

All I read was 3 players in at the weekend #happyclapping

SPLURGE!!

Wait a sec, yesterday he said he was confident of signing Borini, now 24 hours later he says he's not confident?

I reckon Gus will spit his dummy out and have a shit on the academy floor before storming out , from my source in aol bogs as we speak

I reckon Gus will spit his dummy out and have a shit on the academy floor before storming out , from my source in aol bogs as we speak
Shitting the bed isn't wetting it though...... It's more serious And more punishable, by picking said shit up, putting it in a dirty sock.....microwaving it, then lashing the offender with it numerously.

Hope your not having your tea btw

Poyet's language using words like 'hope', 'miracle', 'desperate' does not give me or many others anything but cause for concern. He seems a manager not quite as 'in charge' as he led us to believe would be the case.

My concern centres around all the publicity surrounding Borini signing for us and the manager not knowing where the player stood in terms of his commitment to Sunderland before announcing we'd agree a transfer fee with Liverpool. Poyet's lack of experience is is making him out to be rather foolish in this transfer saga on top of the Scocco farce :(

I can't for this life of me understand why the fact you leaked the fact you'd agreed a fee for Borini without knowing barring a failed medical the transfer would be 100% done

It's blatantly obvious you've not spoken to the player or agent much in this deal

Any club that agrees a 14m deal to buy a player only for the player to turn them down is nothing short of amateurish and embarrassing

Someone at your club needs a kick up the arse is Congerton an alias for Kinnear

I can't for this life of me understand why the fact you leaked the fact you'd agreed a fee for Borini without knowing barring a failed medical the transfer would be 100% done

It's blatantly obvious you've not spoken to the player or agent much in this deal

Any club that agrees a 14m deal to buy a player only for the player to turn them down is nothing short of amateurish and embarrassing

Someone at your club needs a kick up the arse is Congerton an alias for Kinnear
It was Liverpool that leaked it though

Poyet's language using words like 'hope', 'miracle', 'desperate' does not give me or many others anything but cause for concern. He seems a manager not quite as 'in charge' as he led us to believe would be the case.

My concern centres around all the publicity surrounding Borini signing for us and the manager not knowing where the player stood in terms of his commitment to Sunderland before announcing we'd agree a transfer fee with Liverpool. Poyet's lack of experience is is making him out to be rather foolish in this transfer saga on top of the Scocco farce :(

Another absolute load of shit from you.

1. His comments are an attempt to apply pressure to LC and Short, thereby asserting some control..
2. He didn't announce anything. It was in the Liverpool echo and then Rodgers confirmed it before Poyet said anything.
3. We got our money back on Scocco and he obviously isn't handling transfers now, he's frustrated with those who are and their inability to get it done.

Won't stop you trying to twist everything to criticize him though.

Another absolute load of shit from you.

1. His comments are an attempt to apply pressure to LC and Short, thereby asserting some control..
2. He didn't announce anything. It was in the Liverpool echo and then Rodgers confirmed it before Poyet said anything.
3. We got our money back on Scocco and he obviously isn't handling transfers now, he's frustrated with those who are and their inability to get it done.

Won't stop you trying to twist everything to criticize him though.
Ooohhh a right telling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back