Pravha Lager

I defy any man to tell me the Fosters In Clio’s isn’t rocket fuel.

Best pint In the town .
Best pint of fosters in the town or best pint in town all together?

I dare say that in a blind taste test you couldn’t distinguish between Fosters in Clio’s and Fosters in the vast majority of pubs in town, it’s not exactly hard to look after.

Best pint of fosters in the town or best pint in town all together?

I dare say that in a blind taste test you couldn’t distinguish between Fosters in Clio’s and Fosters in the vast majority of pubs in town, it’s not exactly hard to look after.
Fosters is very rarely kept right and it’s unpalatable in such cases.
Kept right though and you can’t pick a better session veer.

Nectar.

Madri seems to be a complete marketing invention to rival san Miguel/estrella. Dont think it exists in Spain.

Frustrating when lagers end up getting brewed over here never as tasty as the OG imports. Funny how the food in supermarkets is from all over the world but a lot of the beer actually isn’t.

For some reason during covid my local Sainsburys kept getting crates of imported san miguel and moretti in. One of the few highlights of that time.
Of all places Home Bargains have been getting some foreign beer in recently.
Some I’ve never tried but worth the purchase even if it’s shite to try, Mythos, Lucky Buddha, imported Moretti, Bomonti etc

Of all places Home Bargains have been getting some foreign beer in recently.
Some I’ve never tried but worth the purchase even if it’s shite to try, Mythos, Lucky Buddha, imported Moretti, Bomonti etc
They are always good for getting random beers in

Fosters is very rarely kept right and it’s unpalatable in such cases.
Kept right though and you can’t pick a better session veer.

Nectar.
Nonsense, keg beer is a piece of piss to “keep right”…it takes a significant amount of laziness on the part of the pub to mess it up. Don’t get me wrong, some places do keep their keg beers badly but not that many.

Back