Premier Concourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PISTON

Striker
That's where PISTON was today, overlooking events from a high.
Apart from the two dreadful errors i had a chance to observe our main shortcomings.
I could list things like lack of outright pace etc but teams can be good without it. Our lack of movement at times was an issue though.
However, without patronising knowledgeable fans our respect for possession of the football was beyond terrible, it was f**king atrocious. I lost count of the times we'd actually won back the ball then immediately handed it back under very little pressure. Even when there was passing options on we still found an opposition shirt or the sideline. It isn't the first time ive posted about this problem and once again it was a f**king disgrace.

POYET YOU NUMB C*NT:- Good professionals protect the f**king ball and respect possession. You should be drilling these c*nts into understanding it with punishments. Not petty fines or suspensions, the c*nts should be getting physically tortured on the training ground till they understand how valuable the ball is.
I nearly burst a f**king vessel watching these c*nts today.

Talking to some Arsenal fans after the game in Yates' and they couldn't believe the amount of times we gave the ball away, also admitting they were poor.

no good keeping possession when they havnt the foggiest what to do with it apart froma pass back to mannone , wonder if many other keepers touch the ball as much as vito the poor fucker , hes a btter keeper than the last 2 games wtf is going on at our club

Talking to some Arsenal fans after the game in Yates' and they couldn't believe the amount of times we gave the ball away, also admitting they were poor.

It was embarrassing to watch and it isn't the first time this season. Zero composure. We either hack the f**ker anywhere or completely miss our targeted team mate.
It's times like today when you fully appreciate what a player like Ki would do for us. A player who's totally comfortable in possession. Not just flicking/passing the ball on but actually keeping and holding it under control for a few seconds till the rest of our players actually realise we've got the ball.
We're missing a player like Ki.

It was embarrassing to watch and it isn't the first time this season. Zero composure. We either hack the f**ker anywhere or completely miss our targeted team mate.
It's times like today when you fully appreciate what a player like Ki would do for us. A player who's totally comfortable in possession. Not just flicking/passing the ball on but actually keeping and holding it under control for a few seconds till the rest of our players actually realise we've got the ball.
and borini and alonso

and borini and alonso

Those two as well but i think it's more obvious with Ki playing in the middle. With him on the ball there's passing options for 360 degrees depending on who is open. Ki keeps opposition players honest.
Ki bought us time.
At the moment we're flapping when there's absolutely no need to flap. Most times we surrendered possession we were under very little pressure.

Those two as well but i think it's more obvious with Ki playing in the middle. With him on the ball there's passing options for 360 degrees depending on who is open. Ki keeps opposition players honest.
Ki bought us time.
At the moment we're flapping when there's absolutely no need to flap. Most times we surrendered possession we were under very little pressure.
along with burnley and to a lesser extent qpr we are the worst in the league , we look weak as piss at the back across the middle and lets not talk about up front , plan B is required and required now but there isnt one , Poyet will take us down

You were doing so well until you mentioned the K word. He comes with too much baggage. Bloody teenage teenybopper fan club.

That's where PISTON was today, overlooking events from a high.
Apart from the two dreadful errors i had a chance to observe our main shortcomings.
I could list things like lack of outright pace etc but teams can be good without it. Our lack of movement at times was an issue though.
However, without patronising knowledgeable fans our respect for possession of the football was beyond terrible, it was f**king atrocious. I lost count of the times we'd actually won back the ball then immediately handed it back under very little pressure. Even when there was passing options on we still found an opposition shirt or the sideline. It isn't the first time ive posted about this problem and once again it was a f**king disgrace.

POYET YOU NUMB C*NT:- Good professionals protect the f**king ball and respect possession. You should be drilling these c*nts into understanding it with punishments. Not petty fines or suspensions, the c*nts should be getting physically tortured on the training ground till they understand how valuable the ball is.
I nearly burst a f**king vessel watching these c*nts today.
You dont have to sit in the premier concourse to see that, I'm sure Poyet is more than aware of what the fucks going on, however once those useless bastards cross the white line, there's very little he can do,And as to your silly point about "physically torturing them on the training ground" you did see what happened to the last manager that tried that, didn't you?
The players are bottlers, shit freightend to take the play over the half way line, hence they turn and play it back to the keeper, time after time, keeping the ball out of our half makes it pretty dificult for the opposition to score, continualy passing it back into our own half like we do is asking for trouble, until the players devolp a set of testicals there's not a lot Poyet can do, you can't train bottle into players, they either have it or they don't, takes a strong charecter to be able to play in front of 40 odd thousand people without fear, those players cost money, lots of money and the club are not prepared to shell out that kind of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back