Premier League Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

In all three... As well as the existing SMB league.

I'm also in a league with some mates from all over the North East where we chuck twenty quid each in the pot and split it three divvies for first, second and third. Kept the league interesting throughout and I got sixty notes back at the end of the season. :cool:

Last edited:

I'm also in a league with some mates from all over the North East where we chuck twenty quid each in the pot and split it three divvies for first, second and third. Kept the league interesting throughout and I got sixty notes back at the end of the season. :cool:
What's the code for the existing SMB one or is it full?

My brother came first in his mates money league last season, about 20 of them all putting 20 quid in, ended up with about £300...I helped him every now and then and didn't see a penny!

Too many people lose interest as it's going along in my leagues normally, ends up with only 2-3 people actually trying at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back