Premier League highlights stay on BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree with everything here. Itv was awful. MOTD has its faults but it's still a good watch when safc win.

Can't remember last time I enjoyed it actually.

I think it's about time they moved it to a more prime time slot. Is it that time due to Sky or so people can get home?

Whatever the reason with streaming these days or should be on earlier and instantly available. Stupid the way people watch TV is changing and we have the main highlights for the national game late at night.

I think it's about time they moved it to a more prime time slot. Is it that time due to Sky or so people can get home?

Whatever the reason with streaming these days or should be on earlier and instantly available. Stupid the way people watch TV is changing and we have the main highlights for the national game late at night.
After when the the teatime game has finished
Or the only available slot after
Strictly come dancing or whatever other shite is on

I like that it's on at night. Wouldn't be the same watching it earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back