Premier League highlights stay on BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank Christ. At least I can watch the highlights without having to set aside 7 hours to sit through an ad break after every half of football.

I will just do what I do now - record it and watch it the following day, and fast forward through the 'shite' - be it adverts or Savage !

I don't mind it but wish they'd show more football and do less talking.

Can't find a link for it but im sure theyre only allowed cobtractually to show the amount they do, they are allowed to show a certain number of minutes of their main game and less minutes of the others, so they wouldnt be allowed to increase the amount of highlights they show

Would be great to be still on it next year, football seems to be getting bigger each season. We may be on last most times but it's a whole lot better than just the goals after midnight on The Football League Show.

Whoever does it there is always to much talk and not enough football - bring back Jimmy Hill ;)

I only watch when we win, so not seen it in ages. Is Trevor Brooking on it still ?

Was hoping not to have to see Savage again on the TV, or hear him on the radio ever again.

He is truly dreadful. I can't believe the BBC, who usually have relatively perceptive contributors, persist with this prat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back