Premier Passions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't. I posted the link. Tried one, realised it was fucked, then edited the post to inform the OP.

Strange f***ing post though brother. Just out of interest, what was the motivation behind it?

Because you went to the effort to mention you "posted by me on a BBC website"... Then went to the effort to find the link.. But didn't go to the effort of trying the actual videos.

Smells like a sad attempt to big yourself up because you posted on a BBC website :rolleyes:

My dad was on premier passions, He's standing up with his arms in the air screaming "Brilliant!" with my two older brothers jumping about at his feet, they were only kids at the time, I was a toddler so wasn't there. If anyone get's a video of it I'd love to see it again
Standing in the front row going yes yes yes... Brilliant brilliant ?

I had it in various formats, avi and dvd. If you're stuck I'll see if i can find it. No idea where it is now mind so can't guarantee anything.

I did a shitload of copies of the dvd for people on here so someone should have it.

I had it in various formats, avi and dvd. If you're stuck I'll see if i can find it. No idea where it is now mind so can't guarantee anything.

I did a shitload of copies of the dvd for people on here so someone should have it.
If you could find any way of getting it online that'd be amazing mate, would love to see it

Im getting old. I always thought everyone had a much longer history supporting the club than me, due to my previous history supporting other teams....but I had been a fan for a few years when PP came out ( cant remember what the Sheff Utd series was the preceded it as the 80s became the 90s ). Both were great and featured people I knew

i've got it somewhere on a hard drive. can put it on google drive if it fits....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back