Premier Passions

Status
Not open for further replies.

My dad was on premier passions, He's standing up with his arms in the air screaming "Brilliant!" with my two older brothers jumping about at his feet, they were only kids at the time, I was a toddler so wasn't there. If anyone get's a video of it I'd love to see it again
PC? Suppose the username gives it away a bit too

My dad was on premier passions, He's standing up with his arms in the air screaming "Brilliant!" with my two older brothers jumping about at his feet, they were only kids at the time, I was a toddler so wasn't there. If anyone get's a video of it I'd love to see it again
Haha quality.

Always love the scene where Reidy who is in a rage in the half time dressing room orders Bobby Saxton to continue with the team talk because he is so angry he cant go on. Bobby picks up a pen and begins to scribble on the white board barking out incomprehensible instructions.

Meanwhile Quinny who is sitting on a bench looking totally bemused grabs a hand towel and quickly holds it over his face apparently to dry it but you can see his shoulders moving rapidly up and down as he is convulsed with laughter by Bobby's antics.

I've got the VHS, if anyone knows how to convert VHS to DVD then you are more than welcome to borrow it if you can make a few DVD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back