Promenade pub in Seaburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think their intention might have been to protect people , place would have been rammed and it's easy not to notice a pushchair and trip over it - a wheelchair is a bit more obvious though . Or it might have been they wanted more standing space for customers .... I doubt it will affect it that much really , seems to have the same cliques in there every time I've been in

I'm more outraged that they don't serve exhibition any more

They're good enough on a normal day, so why any different on an airshow weekend.

The Facebook campaign is gathering some support and it looks like it could affect his trade as a lot of people appear outraged, albeit Facebook outrage which will more than likely amount to nothing, but there's a serious risk to the owners trade.

Sad twats want to get a life.

I think a landlord should be free to say if he doesn't want children in his pub.

He might be on dodgy ground not allowing people in because of a disability though.

I think a landlord should be free to say if he doesn't want children in his pub.

He might be on dodgy ground not allowing people in because of a disability though.
The issue being he's happy to take trade from kids and their parents at any other time.

I think we all understand his point, however he's clearly not the sharpest tool in the box writing a note like that.

I would have tutted loudly, walked out in disgust and never went back.

it was an odd old decision. we stayed in the corner as it was close to kick off but the parents still complained about the swearing. no problem not giving them business, they're the most expensive anyway.

Piss pot pub, don't like it. Shite selection of beer, too small and needs to be brought up to standard that the Seaburn area supposedly commands.
Used to be our local. Finally stopped going when the whole pub stank of piss on a regular basis. Complacent management by the landlord who cant be arsed to run it properly.:evil:

They're good enough on a normal day, so why any different on an airshow weekend.

The Facebook campaign is gathering some support and it looks like it could affect his trade as a lot of people appear outraged, albeit Facebook outrage which will more than likely amount to nothing, but there's a serious risk to the owners trade.
Facey is for puffs and lasses man

Shurrup moaning then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back