Promenade pub in Seaburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine if he'd added "no Muslims" to the list. :eek:

I know they're not supposed to go in anyway.

Fulwellers often pass by then go in the Seaburn hotel for a glass of Champagne.

I would imagine that seaburn was chocka with pushchairs over the weekend, imagine your local pub with say a dozen pushchairs and families in the bar I doubt you'd be able get stirred. The landlord may have handled it a bit better, but he has probably his best takings weekend of the year over airshow weekend. I don't blame the bloke, got to make hay while the sun shines.

I would imagine that seaburn was chocka with pushchairs over the weekend, imagine your local pub with say a dozen pushchairs and families in the bar I doubt you'd be able get stirred. The landlord may have handled it a bit better, but he has probably his best takings weekend of the year over airshow weekend. I don't blame the bloke, got to make hay while the sun shines.

You can stop kids coming into the pub but he's absolutely fucked when it comes to discriminating against the disabled.

My wife's Grandad died last year at the age of 91. He was a WWII Bomber Command veteran, and in his later years was wheelchair bound. If I'd seen a sign like that when I was out with him I would have been f***ing livid, not faux Facebook rage, but really pissed off. Clearly the landlord is as thick as an elephant sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back