"Psychic" Sally and other liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keawyeds

Striker
As you've probably gathered I have about as much belief in psychics as I do my postman being a faith healer.

They are - in my opinion - liars out to make money from the emotionally vulnerable. They don't have powers. They don't "connect" with anything. They are, to borrow Tim Minchin's opinion - liars or mentally ill.

So, imagine what happens when someone who tries to offer sensible advise via this leaflet to people going to a Psychic Sally show?
Logon or register to see this image

Yes, that's right. He gets abused, and threatened with violence and murder by her lovely husband and son.

I hope this ends her despicable "career".

It's tragic that Sally and others of her ilk can make fortunes off a person's desperate grief.

But it's a free country, and if someone somewhere gains a bit of comfort from Sally relaying a message from their dead spouse/parent/child saying they're at peace in the afterlife who are we to judge them so harshly. It is a silly thing to do, of course, but some people (apparently) need that affirmation to move on in their lives.

If it brings a little comfort to people who have just lost someone what's the harm?

The "little comfort" it brings to some people is more than cancelled out many times over by the long-standing psychological damage it can do after the initial brief illusion of happiness it might give. There are countless examples of people who have reported huge problems caused by "psychics" and similar con artists f***ing about with their grief-ridden emotions. This is, of course, on top of the blatant shittiness of fraudulently milking cash from the recently bereaved. Utter f***ing cunts, the lot of them.

Because she's making thousands out of being a fraud. Playing on peoples emotions like that is an evil thing to do.

If that was me, as soon as that twat had threatened to knock me out he'd be on the floor singing sweet caroline backwards.
No different to what religion does. Catholic church is fckin minted

The "little comfort" it brings to some people is more than cancelled out many times over by the long-standing psychological damage it can do after the initial brief illusion of happiness it might give. There are countless examples of people who have reported huge problems caused by "psychics" and similar con artists f***ing about with their grief-ridden emotions. This is, of course, on top of the blatant shittiness of fraudulently milking cash from the recently bereaved. Utter f***ing cunts, the lot of them.
Dont know about people having problems because of a psychics taking the piss but people i know who have seen one seem to take great comfort from a "reading"

Dont get me wrong because i don't believe a single word these people say. I'm just pointing out that if it makes people more comfortable in grief then thats a good thing??

Because people should know better and it enables these chisellers to live the high life.
I agree that what these people charge is a disgrace like.

Last edited:
Are you saying Dynamo is a f***ing liar? The fucker can fly and put mobiles in glass bottles m that hes f***ing magic him like :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back