"Psychic" Sally and other liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite the contrary, it stops them accepting their loss and moving on with their lives. I know an otherwise perfectly rational woman who followed a con artist for months in the constant hope of getting "another" chance to speak to her dead Mother. It followed a very tenuous reference to her first initial and arthritis at her first show. It was pathetic but she was in a mess about it for a long time.
Well said mate... people go to these psychics in the hope of receiving a message, if a dead loved one really wanted to contact you they would, they dont need someone else to pass on/interporate the message

The lad should have rang the police for harrasment.
Aye, they're the experts.

Well said mate... people go to these psychics in the hope of receiving a message, if a dead loved one really wanted to contact you they would, they dont need someone else to pass on/interporate the message
:lol: How do you know what a dead person really wants? And how they would achieve it ... Have you been talking to them?

Last edited:
:lol: How do you know what a dead person really wants? And how they would achieve it ... Have you been talking to them?

Eh?... I dont know what a dead person wants, I said 'if they wanted to'... its up to them

Whenever someone tells you they're going/have been to a psychic they always say 'this ones different, they knew stuff that there's no way they should have known', don't they?

As you've probably gathered I have about as much belief in psychics as I do my postman being a faith healer.

They are - in my opinion - liars out to make money from the emotionally vulnerable. They don't have powers. They don't "connect" with anything. They are, to borrow Tim Minchin's opinion - liars or mentally ill.

So, imagine what happens when someone who tries to offer sensible advise via this leaflet to people going to a Psychic Sally show?
Logon or register to see this image

Yes, that's right. He gets abused, and threatened with violence and murder by her lovely husband and son.

I hope this ends her despicable "career".

It's the same as 40,000 of us going to watch the lads every other week. We go there as we long to be entertained but it never happens.

Are we better off going to see a psychic???

Shameless thieves who prey on our primitive emotions, our fear of death. No different from religion, so I'm not holding my breath regarding prosecutions anytime soon.

Aye - she just told me about that and said she was disappointed as you were tiny, nowhere near a medium!
Fuckin hell i can't even please the dead! :oops:

It's the same as 40,000 of us going to watch the lads every other week. We go there as we long to be entertained but it never happens.

Are we better off going to see a psychic???
Bet none of the fuckers seen last weekend's performance coming...

As you've probably gathered I have about as much belief in psychics as I do my postman being a faith healer.

They are - in my opinion - liars out to make money from the emotionally vulnerable. They don't have powers. They don't "connect" with anything. They are, to borrow Tim Minchin's opinion - liars or mentally ill.

So, imagine what happens when someone who tries to offer sensible advise via this leaflet to people going to a Psychic Sally show?
Logon or register to see this image

Yes, that's right. He gets abused, and threatened with violence and murder by her lovely husband and son.

I hope this ends her despicable "career".

Quite the contrary, it stops them accepting their loss and moving on with their lives. I know an otherwise perfectly rational woman who followed a con artist for months in the constant hope of getting "another" chance to speak to her dead Mother. It followed a very tenuous reference to her first initial and arthritis at her first show. It was pathetic but she was in a mess about it for a long time.

I fully agree that what these people do is heartless and exploitative. But it is possible that some people hear that their loved one is happy in the afterlife, and are able to move through the stages of grief. Everybody is different.

I fully agree that what these people do is heartless and exploitative. But it is possible that some people hear that their loved one is happy in the afterlife, and are able to move through the stages of grief. Everybody is different.
Maybe it helps a few people, but they're liars and do more harm than good.

If I truly believed that I had the power to speak through the dead, I wouldn't charge people to see me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back