Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just how far could this go? Say we implement these level 3 sanctions and their economy really starts to feel some pressure - a caged animal etc..?

Whats the worst that could realistically happen?

I reckon he speaks more sense than our leaders, especially at the end regarding poultry :lol:

You do realise (I assume) that video has to be almost 6 years old.

Also (I think) worth noting his use of language where he does not accuse the US of anything - only saying that if certain reports are correct etc.

What do you make of Putin? Are you impressed with his work so far?
Hang on a minute. You start of by stating that i'm a fan of Putin, ignore my question as to how you have come to that conclusion then ask me what i make of him and am i impressed with his work so far !!
What are you trying to get at Andrew ?

Hang on a minute. You start of by stating that i'm a fan of Putin, ignore my question as to how you have come to that conclusion then ask me what i make of him and am i impressed with his work so far !!
What are you trying to get at Andrew ?

I thought you were a fan of his, sorry if I'm wrong.

t's quite a simple question. I asked you this in another thread and you said you'd answer the question on a thread about Putin, so we'll try agian. Are you a fan of Putin?

It's easy see, I'm not a fan of Putin, I think he's a dangerous lunatic. You turn........

A few prominent Russians have stuck their head above the parapet to criticise him in the last few days and the timing of the inquiry into that agent being poisoned is not a coincidence. I wonder if the advice being given to the British government (by MI6 and friends in Russia) is that his time as president is limited as he's seen as a liability by the movers and shakers in Russia.

I thought you were a fan of his, sorry if I'm wrong.

t's quite a simple question. I asked you this in another thread and you said you'd answer the question on a thread about Putin, so we'll try agian. Are you a fan of Putin?

It's easy see, I'm not a fan of Putin, I think he's a dangerous lunatic. You turn........
I'm not at all sure what you are trying to prove here or if it's a simple as you're just trying to be provocative. Either way you're going to have to wait as i'm off into town as the bells are ringing all around to mark the landing of the aircraft bringing the bodies back from the plane crash in the Ukraine.
Time for a bit of solidarity with my Dutch comrades and neighbours.

I'm not at all sure what you are trying to prove here or if it's a simple as you're just trying to be provocative. Either way you're going to have to wait as i'm off into town as the bells are ringing all around to mark the landing of the aircraft bringing the bodies back from the plane crash in the Ukraine.
Time for a bit of solidarity with my Dutch comrades and neighbours.

Incapable to answering a simple question? A simple yes or no would do. You can answer the question later once you're busy showing solidarity with your Dutch comrades if you want, I suspect you won't though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back