Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not, no. I've given my reasons in a couple of threads. The blokes am absolute lunatic and arguably the biggest, most brutal gangster to ever walk the planet.
Now that's how you answer a question. Maybe you could help El Mat

Are you a fan of Putin?

No, I'm not keen on billionaire's who want to resurrect the Soviet Union and hand out anti aircraft batteries to a bunch of country bumpkins.

on the plus side for Spewtin, he can persecute homosexuals to his hearts content now, because the world is more worried about passenger planes being blasted out of the sky than his homo erotic torture squads!

No, I'm not keen on billionaire's who want to resurrect the Soviet Union and hand out anti aircraft batteries to a bunch of country bumpkins.

on the plus side for Spewtin, he can persecute homosexuals to his hearts content now, because the world is more worried about passenger planes being blasted out of the sky than his homo erotic torture squads!
I wonder why El Matador can't just answer a question like that. Something to hide?

I wonder why El Matador can't just answer a question like that. Something to hide?

To be honest mate, if you came along insisting ad nauseam that I answered a question I'd ignore you/ refuse as well.

Not that it matters a gnat's cock, but in my view Putin is a grade A c unt and I for one would love go see him fall on his sword.

That

To be honest mate, if you came along insisting ad nauseam that I answered a question I'd ignore you/ refuse as well.

Not that it matters a gnat's cock, but in my view Putin is a grade A c unt and I for one would love go see him fall on his sword.

That
A normal person might just answer like thus avoiding an ad nauseum situation.

I don't really see how Putin's any worse than any other leader of a super power.
well we like to put all our leaders into handy comfortable fitting boxes... for 80% of the last century the leader of the USSR was leader of the evil empire, we're conditioned to look to vlad as an extension of this and put him back into that box...

in some ways, its a tribute to boris y back in the 90s who shook off the communist overtones... helped with a shit load of vodka

I reckon he speaks more sense than our leaders, especially at the end regarding poultry :lol:
Gerrin cheaper chicken for the rest of us.

A few prominent Russians have stuck their head above the parapet to criticise him in the last few days and the timing of the inquiry into that agent being poisoned is not a coincidence. I wonder if the advice being given to the British government (by MI6 and friends in Russia) is that his time as president is limited as he's seen as a liability by the movers and shakers in Russia.
Thank God for that. Mind he'll still find a way to run the bloody country from his Siberian igloo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back