QPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not being demoted from the football league but could face a massive fine was the last I heard (that was in may).
They have always been liable for a massive fine...........demotion was threatened unless they pay up but doubtless its getting negociated down/away..........

Disgraceful if it gets written off.....and it gives free reign to all other clubs to take the piss

I genuinely thought QPR had taken it to court as a delaying tactic whilst they pray they get promotion so they can give the FA the finger from the safety of the Prem.

If they haven't gone to court yet they will.

I genuinely thought QPR had taken it to court as a delaying tactic whilst they pray they get promotion so they can give the FA the finger from the safety of the Prem.

I seriously doubt it but hopefully I am proven wrong

There's a queue mile long around Europe over FFP. It'll get binned off soon enough and having our hands tied the last few years will have been a waste

So another fine could be due based on this season or do they start again?
Yes but any fine is based on the accounts of the year in which they go up which like all clubs aren't filed until months after the year end date................

If you don't go up and don't cover the losses its not a fine but a transfer embargo........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back