ragequit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bairn has just come down from his room, apparently he hooked up with the 4th best in the world at FIFA on his playstation and was beating him 3-2 when he "ragequit".

Should I be owa the moon, will this mean he can make a lot of money and i can buy a new campervan and retire and tour Italy?

The bairn has just come down from his room, apparently he hooked up with the 4th best in the world at FIFA on his playstation and was beating him 3-2 when he "ragequit".

Should I be owa the moon, will this mean he can make a lot of money and i can buy a new campervan and retire and tour Italy?

Tell the little shit to calm down its only a game

How would you know who was ranked where anyway?

He is just trying to get some attention off his dad

Ooh look at me, pathetic

I'm 31 and still find myself rage quitting at times, its not nice having your arse handed to you.

Should I be owa the moon,

I should have been earlier apparently. The eldest came downstairs dancing around like an idiot saying he had purple pants.

He meant he had a purple card with Pantilimon on in Fifa Ultimate team. I still don't know why this exciting :oops:

Get him to play real football, he'll end up a right porker.

He's in a team man, skinny as a lop. Season's finished but he's got a friendly tomorrow so early start for me :evil:

Rage quit, is this youth speak for flouncing off

I think so. There was 20,000 of the fuckas at the Palace game.

I have no idea what it's like to be shit at Fifa , must be terrible

It is mate, terrible. But I get my own back when I get the Ravin Bonkers out.

Pleased I had daughters who didn't take a liking for playing football, have no envy at all of having to do that standing on the touchline malarkey.
It's great man, you can swear at 14 year old refs, punch other parents and delude yourself into thinking your son will play for england one day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back