rc cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bought one last week. Ran it 4 times and it's broke already. I know they need maintenance but surely they shouldn't break that easy.
Lads I've seen with them are constantly stripping them down and messing around with them.

What went wrong?

Anyone on here run rc cars?
had a couple of nitros few years back, great fun but do need constantly maintained and messed around with. a good hobby if you have the time. rc 6 channel helicoptors (not the toy ones) are a different kettle of fish mind, almost painfull to fly and expensive to fix when you inevitibly crash it.

Used to race them when I was a kid.

Got a couple of nitro helis but not flown them for ages now.

If you think cars need a lot of maintaining / tinkering the helis are huge step up.

Me and my mates all got them but it got to the point that every time we took them out 2 out of the 4 would break. We all flogged them in eBay about 6 month later.

It was a brushed ftx bugsta. Think I'm going to go brushless and go for better build quality.
yeah I would.Looks about the same stamp as an Ansmann that. Personally i`d spend a bit more and go for a RC10B4 by team associated or or a Tamiya, even just for park bashing. Better quality and when things do go tits up, which they will,parts are easy enough and cheap enough to replace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back