Real Betis hoping to sign Alfie today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meeowdam

Midfield
If our recent cash transfers are anything to go by (one out-one in), we might see a new arrival when Betis hopefully complete their move for N'Diaye today.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2014/08/19/segunda/1408461689_944602.html?

Translation.

Betis and N'Diaye are condemned to understand. Tomorrow will be key to the firm by the Senegalese definitely Betis after some endless negotiations in which both parties now seem to agree on. N'Diaye had to decide between several existing offerings and that prevented himself to give his club Betis. His intention was to play in the First Division, as already said after last season, but the effort Betis by taking their services convinced the footballer and his environment. His agent, Bakary will meet again tomorrow with the club to try to bring the final positions and agree on the image of the signature of the player, which would be linked to the set of Heliopolis for five seasons. Except last minute obstacles, the parties could reach agreement tomorrow which longed N'Diaye part of the new project Betis, being essential piece of this and a special request for technical and sporting director. Meanwhile, the fans would also reflected his desire to see the Villamarín to one of the figures of last year despite the decline.

While the club also tries to strengthen the defensive zone and made an offer of half a million euros from the central French François Bellugou Nancy. At 27 years, he has taken the captaincy in the French second division and has a right profile to lead the Betis defense for his ability to get the ball played from behind. Convince the player will not be a problem, although the Nancy wants the Betis payment guarantees given by the situation of the club Betis.

Alfie wasn't too bad but he wouldn't fit into our side now. I quite liked him tho. His weakness wad moving the ball forward although imo a decent holding midfield player. X

This move will kick start our transfer dealings as far as incoming are concerned.

I reckon its coming down to budget allocation on salaries now.

Wouldn't be surprised if we've already accounted for Borini's potential salary in the budget, but all other deals will be based on what salaries we can cut from our 'deadwood'.

This deal could potentially free up about 35k a week to go towards another players wage.

Onions anyone?

We do seem to have the old halo and horns syndrome for players at SAFC. Some players can do no wrong while others put their boots on the wrong feet. Don't get me wrong, I liked N'Diaye but he certainly had his limitations and I don't think he deserves the adulation he gets on here at times.

We do seem to have the old halo and horns syndrome for players at SAFC. Some players can do no wrong while others put their boots on the wrong feet. Don't get me wrong, I liked N'Diaye but he certainly had his limitations and I don't think he deserves the adulation he gets on here at times.

He's a hero don't yer know...

I reckon its coming down to budget allocation on salaries now.

Wouldn't be surprised if we've already accounted for Borini's potential salary in the budget, but all other deals will be based on what salaries we can cut from our 'deadwood'.

This deal could potentially free up about 35k a week to go towards another players wage.

Onions anyone?
Makes sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back