Recommend me a phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me too. Contract up in a weeks time. Got a windows phone. Dunno whether to go android or iphone

LG G3 for £14.99 per month is about the best deal at the moment if you want a contract.

Without a contract, OnePlusOne thing is only £179 and good spec.

I have had I phones for 6 years, but are getting a bit sick of them (bored) iOS hasn't really changed in that time.
I am also sick of Apple not letting you do things like use generic chargers etc, and it won't even let me put a film onto my tele through my iPad :evil: (lift your restrictions)
going to give the Samsung s6 a go, and also change my iPad air 2 (only got it at Crimbo) to Samsung
bye bye Apple for now

I have had I phones for 6 years, but are getting a bit sick of them (bored) iOS hasn't really changed in that time.
I am also sick of Apple not letting you do things like use generic chargers etc, and it won't even let me put a film onto my tele through my iPad :evil: (lift your restrictions)
going to give the Samsung s6 a go, and also change my iPad air 2 (only got it at Crimbo) to Samsung
bye bye Apple for now

I've got the iPhone 6, but the Samsung it much better IMO.

got an s3 and need to get a new phone... don't need a contract just a phone.. I was thinking of buying some Chinese brand for abput £2o0 some great opnes out there now

I've got the iPhone 6, but the Samsung it much better IMO.

a couple of lads at work have gone to them (they were staunch iPhone) and they love them. don't get me wrong they say there are one or 2 little niggles with them, but are much better than Apple
they just put sky sports and quality films etc on mobdro straight onto the tele ! my I phone tells me er errrrrrr (in a family fortunes buzzer :lol:)

got an s3 and need to get a new phone... don't need a contract just a phone.. I was thinking of buying some Chinese brand for abput £2o0 some great opnes out there now
I'd recommend the OnePlus cracking phone
OnePlus Two due out soon but rumoured to be more costly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back