Recommend me a phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've had the HTC M9 for a couple of months now and I'm very impressed. Had iPhones and Galaxys and its far better imo.

Spending for the sake of spending! Bet the fucker still bends when its in your pocket though! :lol:
I just chuck them away when they're knackered.:lol:

All the best ones are far too big, I ended up getting a Xperia Z3 compact which I just right

got an s3 and need to get a new phone... don't need a contract just a phone.. I was thinking of buying some Chinese brand for abput £2o0 some great opnes out there now
Meizu phones look pretty good. Ive just upgraded my s3 and I found all the best phones looked too big

Lumia 930 is a great bit of kit. Feels very sturdy in the hand compared to some other windows phones. Good camera on it as well
just looked up the 930. I have a 925 and its a step up from that by the looks of it like. cracking camera spec.

i find the windows layout easy to use but the range of apps are crap. cant get sky-go etc

I've got a HTC M7. Can't fault it at all. The M9 is just out but the M7 is just as good and not a lot of differences. Have had iPhones for ages and this knocks spots off it! Best Android out there imo.

I have a HTC One and it's excellent. Brilliant battery life, though I'm not a heavy user. You could go for the M8 or 9 but if you are just a light user of features then the standard one would do. £9.99 at Carphone warehouse or EE shop.

Got offered a Galaxy S6 with unlimited calls, texts and 4gb of data for 32quid a month to renew with vodafone....I sacked it off

Depends if you've got a PS4, Xbox, android tablet, surface, iPad? You miss out on a tonne of features if you mix and match, stick to the same eco system and it'll be better for you?

Anyone who doesn't have an iPhone could potentially be a fart smeller

Doogee Titans s2 dg700, get one for about 100 quid, waterproof, shockproof, dustproof, decent specs, built well, good battery, bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back