Recommend me a phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the newest Motorola Moto G when my iPhone deal was up and I'm really happy with it. Half the price of what I was paying too.

If you like owning a phone that plucks the facial hair off you as you speak into it the Samsung is without doubt the phone for you.

I don't so I sent it back

Tell me why it's nice?

Mines about to arrive, does it pluck facial hair?

It has a sexy leather back and takes nice photos. That's all I give a fuck about to be honest.

Let's face it, the people in the know will always use iPhones.
Those who can't afford one or the sartorially-challenged, will use Samsungs and other cheap iPhone imitaions.

I've got a Galaxy S3 that has become sluggish cos of all the shit I have on it - I've also replaced the battery in the past so looking for something with a replaceable battery - that rules the S6 out.
I was looking at the S5, but that looks like it's got 16Gb of memory - same as my S3 so no better off.
Had a look at the Note 4 which has more memory & replaceable battery so ticks both boxes - question - can you just use your finger to do stuff on the or do you need to use the stylus?
Any other advice for a long battery-life between charges / replaceable battery / lots of memory phone - with a camera but doesn't have to be anything amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back