Red wine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half price wine at Morrisson's this week...:) Has to be full bodied...Chilean and Argentinian preferably...None of that French 'vinegar'

Its a health choice otherwise i'd drink every day of my life marra.

Recently the ex-alcohol expert for the World Health Organisation said that a bottle of red wine a day is no worse than a glass of red wine a day, as far as your life expectancy is concerned, and having anywhere inbetween and including both is more "healthy" than complete abstention!

His opinion was based on having viewed and analysed over 2 decades worth of research for the WHO.

I'll find the article if anyone is interested.

Recently the ex-alcohol expert for the World Health Organisation said that a bottle of red wine a day is no worse than a glass of red wine a day, as far as your life expectancy is concerned, and having anywhere inbetween and including both is more "healthy" than complete abstention!

His opinion was based on having viewed and analysed over 2 decades worth of research for the WHO.

I'll find the article if anyone is interested.
I'd be interested like mate cos I'm struggling to believe a bottle of red a day is fine and dandy like. :lol:

I am slurping some now, I think it's a Shiraz but I have deliberately located the bottle across the room to dissuade me from excessive intake. I'll update if I'm wrong when I top up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back