Renting an Apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Cat

Winger
Looking at booking one for my upcoming stag do to Barca,
Any tips about booking apartments? Specifically in Barca?
Has anyone on here used the website housetrip.com?
Any good?

Stag do in Barca FFS. Whatever happened to getting lashed on a crawl down Hylton Road and ending up getting chucked out of Annabel's for vomming on the carpet?
Are you getting t shirts made up for all the lads emblazoned with 'I fear no beer'? That would be reeeeeeally cool.

Stag do in Barca FFS. Whatever happened to getting lashed on a crawl down Hylton Road and ending up getting chucked out of Annabel's for vomming on the carpet?
Are you getting t shirts made up for all the lads emblazoned with 'I fear no beer'? That would be reeeeeeally cool.
Nah, Brightly coloured hats so we can see each other from miles away.

Theyre not called stag do's when its a civil partnership man.

www.apartamentosmadanis.com

Just a few minutes walk from Camp Nou. Clean and comfortable and well equipped. Metro station round the corner, couple of supermarkets nearby and a lovely tapas bar on the corner. Stayed in December and was happy with them.

Looking at booking one for my upcoming stag do to Barca,
Any tips about booking apartments? Specifically in Barca?
Has anyone on here used the website housetrip.com?
Any good?
Possibly not ideal for a stag do but I can't recommend these enough.
http://www.splendomsuitesbarcelona.com/en/splendom/apartments-barcelona-suite-2-bedrooms/

Got stranded in Barcelona during the volcanic ash crisis and everywhere was charging upwards of £300 a night for a room. Bloke here sorted me out with a cracking deal. Had a balcony and a sun terrace. Well equipped with Nespresso machine etc in the kitchen, wifi etc.
About 10 minutes walk from Las Ramblas. Lovely deli downstairs and a couple of little bars over the road. Will definitely use them next time I am in Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back