Resident Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embarrassed by the amount of people that were in the ground. They are complicit and deserved the shit they were served up. 40,000 jellyfish.

Embarrassed by the amount of people that were in the ground. They are complicit and deserved the shit they were served up. 40,000 jellyfish.
Why protest. You are nothing more than a top flight club trying to stay up. You've spent a bit cash in the summer and despite the current run don't look like going down.

And even if you did go down like I said you are no different to about 14 other clubs in the league. Unless of course you think you are special In some way and deserve better than the rest of us.

Closer to 45k.

45,000 jellyfish then. Was bemused at them storming out when Kane scored as well seeing as they had paid for their seats.

Why protest. You are nothing more than a top flight club trying to stay up. You've spent a bit cash in the summer and despite the current run don't look like going down.

And even if you did go down like I said you are no different to about 14 other clubs in the league. Unless of course you think you are special In some way and deserve better than the rest of us.

Because that is a pathetic existence and goes against the whole idea of 'competitive sport'. I've been over this many times.

:lol:

Aye, right.

Bet it didn't bother you when Newcastle were attempting to buy the league in the 90's. Bet it was okay then.

Every team tried back then, only with the increased TV deals every five years has this necessity to be in the Premier League been at the expense of competitiveness. Decent attempt at a straw man though.

The official attendance was over 47k, I've seen some photos and I'd be surprised if it was over 40k, I was there in the Championship where the first gate was something like 37k. It looked there or thereabouts today.

I'm a ST holder and watched it in town, 3 out of 5 of us didn't go to the match. The club will put spin on this but quite a few didn't go today.

Every team tried back then, only with the increased TV deals every five years has this necessity to be in the Premier League been at the expense of competitiveness. Decent attempt at a straw man though.
Every team :lol:

Man U won a title or two, while spending
Blackburn bought a title
Newcastle spent a fortune and won fuck all.

Don't go rewriting history, again.

Every team :lol:

Man U won a title or two, while spending
Blackburn bought a title
Newcastle spent a fortune and won fuck all.

Don't go rewriting history, again.

I don't even know what your point is anymore. Are you now saying we have always been uncompetitive? If so, why even bring up the question of the 90's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back