Resident Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't even know what your point is anymore. Are you now saying we have always been uncompetitive? If so, why even bring up the question of the 90's?
You've returned to the norm, trying to buy trophies hasn't worked and now some of you seem to have forgotten where you actually sit in the pecking order.

Ashley has worked wonders but some of you seem to miss what he has done, bailed you out of the shite.

I don't even think you do tbf.
I'll help.

You are protesting as you don't like the fact that all Newcastle are these days a team that makes up the numbers in the top flight. It's not what football should be about etc,etc.

However, when Newcastle were spending money In the 90's , the kind of money that shall we say only a few teams had (bit like now), that was okay and I bet you were not bothered about the non competing teams then.

Clear enough?

I'll help.

You are protesting as you don't like the fact that all Newcastle are these days a team that makes up the numbers in the top flight. It's not what football should be about etc,etc.

However, when Newcastle were spending money In the 90's , the kind of money that shall we say only a few teams had (bit like now), that was okay and I bet you were not bothered about the non competing teams then.

Clear enough?

No because I don't have an issue with the so called 'elite' having the lion's share of the money like you are reminding me had in the 90s. The issue I have is us visually putting the brakes on once our safety has (seemingly) been assured in January and selling players for profit or meek rewards. Couple this with throwing the cup competitions as these are seen as not 'financially viable' and will lead to League One should we actually win a trophy (we were told research was done on this).

We've even penny-pinched on the Head Coach position because we are seemingly safe (we aren't).

No because I don't have an issue with the so called 'elite' having the lion's share of the money like you are reminding me had in the 90s. The issue I have is us visually putting the brakes on once our safety has (seemingly) been assured in January and selling players for profit or meek rewards. Couple this with throwing the cup competitions as these are seen as not 'financially viable' and will lead to League One should we actually win a trophy (we were told research was done on this).

We've even penny-pinched on the Head Coach position because we are seemingly safe (we aren't).

Not what you said in post 10, so sorry for any confusion.

Every team tried back then, only with the increased TV deals every five years has this necessity to be in the Premier League been at the expense of competitiveness. Decent attempt at a straw man though.
Every team did NOT try then.
Hall saw a massive chance to make Big money - He didnt do it out of love.
You Iot should have won trophies between 93 and 03 bit u fkd it up Big time and u can go on all u want abt champs league and Europa.

a think the point young chappers is trying to get across is fuck off you horrible fat, gruesome black and white shithouse

Absolutely this, it is all about losing to us again !!

Do you really believe this? This was coming regardless; if our only problem was losing 5 in a row to you I think we could live with that. The derby loss was symptomatic of what is wrong with the club, it wasn't the catalyst for the protests or Ashleyout.com - that site would have taken weeks/ months of preparation.

I kinda agree with Mags that their club is having the life squeezed out of it a bit.

But even if Newcastle did spend a load of money, sign better players and make a go of it. They would moan that they should be top 4 and that they need to be competing with the likes of Liverpool Arsenal City etc.

Mags are never happy. Always moaning about summit.

Do you really believe this? This was coming regardless; if our only problem was losing 5 in a row to you I think we could live with that. The derby loss was symptomatic of what is wrong with the club, it wasn't the catalyst for the protests or Ashleyout.com - that site would have taken weeks/ months of preparation.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do the mags boycott one or two games every season? Despite match reports saying it was an abnormally low crowd, going back over the last three years their lowest crowd has been 46k, 43k and 42k. Those other ones have been more successful - what was the difference this time?

Nice try :lol::lol: it has EVERYTHING to do with losing to us

You've returned to the norm, trying to buy trophies hasn't worked and now some of you seem to have forgotten where you actually sit in the pecking order.

Ashley has worked wonders but some of you seem to miss what he has done, bailed you out of the shite.
What pecking order, do you not realise there is no pecking order. We have 6 titles pre war, where was your f***ing pecking order then. Since then we've been shite, fuck all to do with your pecking order. You've been conditioned by Sky to accept our lot in football. 'Arn't Sundeland really lucky to be in the same league as the big clubs'. No we're not lucky. We were once the best in the land and might be again, shove your pecking order up your arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back