Resident Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pecking order, do you not realise there is no pecking order. We have 6 titles pre war, where was your f***ing pecking order then. Since then we've been shite, fuck all to do with your pecking order. You've been conditioned by Sky to accept our lot in football. 'Arn't Sundeland really lucky to be in the same league as the big clubs'. No we're not lucky. We were once the best in the land and might be again, shove your pecking order up your arse.

KNOW YOUR PLACE. YOU ARE LUCKY TO BE ON THE SAME PITCH AS THE ELITE.

I have no idea how anyone can genuinely think they are not completely deluded. They were a newly promoted club not long ago, playing for premiership survival is par for the course.

45,000 jellyfish then. Was bemused at them storming out when Kane scored as well seeing as they had paid for their seats.

Because that is a pathetic existence and goes against the whole idea of 'competitive sport'. I've been over this many times.

:lol:

Aye, right.

So what are you trying to achieve? Do you think this will make Ashley put more of his own money into the club? Would you rather he mortgage it to the hilt as Shepherd did? Or, do you think Billionaires will be falling over themselves to throw money at you now?

You are going to be a Premier League club again next season, something most clubs in the country would love so stop being like spoiled children and realise what you are and that the 90s are long gone

I'm lost. What is the reason behind staying away? Is it because Ashley isn't ambitious? He is trying to stabilise the club as it was in the shit when he took it over. Financially, he is doing a good job. Perhaps he might spend more once the club have sustained this position for longer. Nobody was complaining a few seasons back when they were riding high. His business model looked pretty sound then.

Don't get me wrong, I think the bloke is a dick but what do people expect? Clubs like SAFC and NUFC are making up the numbers. The most we can realistically hope for is to stay up, put a few decent runs together (league and cup), pray for a sheikh or hope everything clicks (like how it seems to be happening for Southampton).

I boycotted because it was a bit chilly, if it had been a lot warmer I would have attended.
I had to turn the heating down at one point this afternoon.......

45,000 jellyfish then. Was bemused at them storming out when Kane scored as well seeing as they had paid for their seats.

Because that is a pathetic existence and goes against the whole idea of 'competitive sport'. I've been over this many times.

:lol:

Aye, right.

But I thought it was Pardew's fault and if you protested you could get him out and everything would be ok. Then he lost the derby (again) and then he left and you all celebrated and that was the end of the protests.

But after the protesting completely finished for 3 months they seem to have started up again. Perhaps something happened 2 weeks ago that got everyone protesting again?

Newcastle fans have ambition to be bigger and better than they currently are. If we shared that same desire, we'd be questioning Ellis on why surviving with an absolute miracle was deemed acceptable and worthy enough of weakening the team again last summer. We're happy to accept mediocrity though.

Today's boycott, whilst well-intentioned, was absolutely shit though. As we've come to expect from that mob. Grown wimmin bouncing around, laughing and joking on with their A4 Ashley out cards in front of the Sky Cameras whilst wearing their wonga tops just summed up the entire thing for me. If you're gonna do it, it helps if the folk involved take it seriously.

I'm lost. What is the reason behind staying away? Is it because Ashley isn't ambitious? He is trying to stabilise the club as it was in the shit when he took it over. Financially, he is doing a good job. Perhaps he might spend more once the club have sustained this position for longer. Nobody was complaining a few seasons back when they were riding high. His business model looked pretty sound then.

Don't get me wrong, I think the bloke is a dick but what do people expect? Clubs like SAFC and NUFC are making up the numbers. The most we can realistically hope for is to stay up, put a few decent runs together (league and cup), pray for a sheikh or hope everything clicks (like how it seems to be happening for Southampton).

Bollocks!

Swansea, Hull, Southampton and Stoke to name a few have embarrassed both of us in recent years. This attitude that little old Sunderland can't compete does my tits in. No excuse for having no ambition. None!

Every team tried back then, only with the increased TV deals every five years has this necessity to be in the Premier League been at the expense of competitiveness. Decent attempt at a straw man though.
N you all seem to forget you would have been bankrupt if it weren't for fat Mike n we don't see any suitors rushing into buying him out do we ?

I expected a boycott of around 5,000. I think it was at least double that. I'm very pleased.

We'll do better the next time ...
Hmmm I'm sure fat Mike has just banked profits of £34 m !

Why protest. You are nothing more than a top flight club trying to stay up. You've spent a bit cash in the summer and despite the current run don't look like going down.

And even if you did go down like I said you are no different to about 14 other clubs in the league. Unless of course you think you are special In some way and deserve better than the rest of us.
Because we beat them again. Do keep up.

Do you really believe this? This was coming regardless; if our only problem was losing 5 in a row to you I think we could live with that. The derby loss was symptomatic of what is wrong with the club, it wasn't the catalyst for the protests or Ashleyout.com - that site would have taken weeks/ months of preparation.
So just coincidence that after weeks/months of preparation it was ready to go live days after the derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back