Richard 'Patridge' Madeley quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this supposed to make me like him less or more?

30.After Ricky Gervais points out the cameraman is doing the ‘wanker sign’ behind Madeleys back

“He’s been doing it most of the week (sighs). He doesn’t realize that I can see him doing it in the reflection from the other camera’s Auto-cue…I don’t know why he’s still working here, really.

That's Classic Partridge!

I fear it's all bullshit

You'd just like it to be true

18.To the comedians Punt and Dennis
”You two have been together for 24 years, just like me and Judy! Although me and Judy were only having an affair in the beginning, weren’t we Jude? Is that the same for you two, did you just start off as an affair too?”

21.When Interviewing Frank Sinatra’s daughter

“It’s obvious you loved your father, but do you think you were actually in love with him?”

38.After a man breaks down crying after meeting the paramedics who saved his life in a motorbike accident

“Stop crying! This is supposed to make you happy! Anyway after the break, the biggest dog in the UK. And he really is big. Don’t miss it”

Got tears rolling down my face from laughing, get the man back on tv!

“So he suffers for us. He bears our pain in the most public way possible. He serves a timeless human need, one that goes back long before the time of Christ. Perhaps this has always been PAUL GASCOIGNE’S destiny”

Sounds like something from 'The Day Today' or something. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back