Robert Plant - O2 academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much were tickets?

Never really got into Led Zep however i caught the majority of his set at Glastonbury and for a canny owld gadgee he still had it in him and i enjoyed it.

How much were tickets?

Never really got into Led Zep however i caught the majority of his set at Glastonbury and for a canny owld gadgee he still had it in him and i enjoyed it.
£40 it said on the ticket... so probably about £45 after pissing fees. It was the Glastonbury set that convinced me to go.

£40 it said on the ticket... so probably about £45 after pissing fees. It was the Glastonbury set that convinced me to go.
Not really a fan but it was a good set at Glasto and a canny band,seem to remember a nice Les paul....

:eek: expensive night out for you then :lol:
Remember paying a tenner in 1982 for Peter Gabriel at the city hall when the average band was £3.50,to be fair he had some of the worlds best musicians in tow and it was worth every penny

Not really a fan but it was a good set at Glasto and a canny band,seem to remember a nice Les paul....

Remember paying a tenner in 1982 for Peter Gabriel at the city hall when the average band was £3.50,to be fair he had some of the worlds best musicians in tow and it was worth every penny

It just seems to have rocketed up in the past 10 years.. back in 05 I paid 23 quid for a general admission stadium gig ticket and now it's trebled or quadrupled

It just seems to have rocketed up in the past 10 years.. back in 05 I paid 23 quid for a general admission stadium gig ticket and now it's trebled or quadrupled
Aye,it's a risk for them because nowhere's selling out no more,i'd rather pay more for a smaller venue and get a good gig experience

Now twenty odd quid is the going rate for a comparatively niche alternative band. I've nearly been sick in my mouth paying £130 for two tickets to the f***ing Foo Fighters.

Now twenty odd quid is the going rate for a comparatively niche alternative band. I've nearly been sick in my mouth paying £130 for two tickets to the f***ing Foo Fighters.

Aye. I'm not a massive Foo fighters fan i know a fair few songs but i wouldn't pay 60 quid to see them

between 35-45 i might of thought about it

Me dad says there was a similar pricing when Queen came up here one time, and he decided against going. He regrets that now, and he wouldn't have missed that tenner.

Aye. I'm not a massive Foo fighters fan i know a fair few songs but i wouldn't pay 60 quid to see them

between 35-45 i might of thought about it

The tickets are about £55 aren't they? You're talkin twenty quid's difference at best, and it's a band on your doorstep. For the sake of twenty quid you might as well just f***ing gan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back