Rochdale taxi firm admits providing white drivers on request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big headline but I can't imagine there will be too many people actually requesting this type of service, and it's most likely blown out of proportion by the paper.

I don't blame the company for doing what their customers request

I do however question why we live in a country where people want to request a taxi driver by ethnicity/race

I'm surprised. Never heard of anything going awry in a taxi back home like.
There was a lass who got raped in newcastle not that long ago after getting into what she believed was a taxi.

Thankfully the guy got caught and sent to jail.

Neither have I but it only takes one strange driver to take advantage of a singular lass. I would never let me lass get a taxi alone like.

True, like. I hope she gets into @johnna's taxi and asks him where to go in Durham for a pint :lol:

There was a lass who got raped in newcastle not that long ago after getting into what she believed was a taxi.

Thankfully the guy got caught and sent to jail.

Bloody hell.

Customers ordering minicabs in the town at the centre of Britain’s biggest grooming scandal are being offered white drivers on request.

What so they have to ring up and request that the taxi company offer them a white driver?
Why can they not just ring up and ask for a white driver, why do they have to be offered one? How many ask for a white driver then turn down the offer of a white driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back