Rodgers sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't get above your station comparing yourselves to Liverpool and Spurs.

Yoa arguably might be the best of the rest but this is a three tier league.

Arsenal, Man City, man Utd, Chelsea
------------------------------
Liverpool, Spurs
The other 14 teams

It's a very reasonable argument to say Everton are nearer Watford and Norwich than they are Liverpool and Spurs.
What a f***ing dickhead

Given the fact he nearly win the league it almost feels daft to describe him as a huge risk but that's exactly what he'd be. Inherited a good Swansea squad and did canny, did well when Suarez was banging them in but once he left he has shown very little signs of adapting the team to make them successful. We don't need adapting, we need a complete overhaul, not convinced he is the man to do that. I've heard it'll be Dyche (might be wrong) but I can't help but think Allardyce is the best option. Give him a 4 year contract, let him keep/ get us up and get stable, that'll take him to about 65 then either let him go or move him upstairs

Don't get above your station comparing yourselves to Liverpool and Spurs.

Yoa arguably might be the best of the rest but this is a three tier league.

Arsenal, Man City, man Utd, Chelsea
Liverpool, Spurs
The other 14 teams

It's a very reasonable argument to say Everton are nearer Watford and Norwich than they are Liverpool and Spurs.

You may get bites on here lid but we have enough Kopite WUMs on our boards to respond with a reasoned reply to an obvious clown.

Kiss kiss x

You may get bites on here lid but we have enough Kopite WUMs on our boards to respond with a reasoned reply to an obvious clown.

Kiss kiss x

The facts are in 2013/14 Liverpool generated more than twice the money Everton did. Spurs generated 50% more than Everton.

Everton generated about 15% more than Southampton, you're far more likely to fall down the pecking order than go up it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...billion-eclipses-rest-of-europe-10295701.html

I would love it, just love it (copyright KKNUFC) if Klopp had a sudden insane moment and thought, "Achtung Spitfeuer!! I will grab the English Premiership by the dangly bits and raise this sleeping giant Sunderland!!!"

OK I've had a drink...........

No way do I want Rodgers. Lived off Suarez the other year. Been bang average ever since. Big Sam is the man we need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back