Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

Striker
Brother just text to say a lad on twitter ( a knar) who broke the Gomez deal 48 hours before it happened reckons we have had a bid for Rodwell turned down but intend to go back with an improved one

Good signing if it happens ???

Injury record a concern?

I'm not sure he is the pass and move type player Poyet will be looking for. He has always seemed a bit limited technically, giving the ball away a fair bit. This is why he hasn't really had a look in at City.

Good player like, needs a run in a team without the injuries !

Sure somebody said on here the other day he has played 16 times in four seasons, that's a terrible injury record

I'm not sure he is the pass and move type player Poyet will be looking for. He has always seemed a bit limited technically, giving the ball away a fair bit. This is why he hasn't really had a look in at City.

He was quality at Everton to be fair like

How much?

£6 million apparently

Hmm might be the same dodgy original source (it happens) but our lass's work colleague was told by his mate who's dad is connected to the club (I know, I know). She texted me today to ask if I've heard owt on that "daft forum" ...outrageous!!!

Aye he was class at Everton, like I say I would take a chance on him mind trouble is Everton fancy him as well !

If this is true then it's refreshing to note that when Congerton said we are from now on going to be going for players with Prem/English football experience, he meant it.

Sure somebody said on here the other day he has played 16 times in four seasons, that's a terrible injury record
He must be talking about the last 2 seasons. He played 54 games over the last four seasons.

I don't know about him. Would be a brilliant signing if he can stay fit for at least 25 games/season. But can he? Who knows?! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back