Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else is annoying? It's been a breath of fresh air since I discovered the ignore option :D
Quiet as fuck though!
Hmmm it's a good question, I don't really pay too much attention to the ones who are annoying too....probably forget this apple pie fucker when he stops making up tweets anarl

Off the top of me head tho......rocky, dexter, naughtynose, plank, totg, you....

Hipster Bantz right there. ;)

apple pie :lol: gerrin son
where did he get the username from?

Hmmm it's a good question, I don't really pay too much attention to the ones who are annoying too....probably forget this apple pie fucker when he stops making up tweets anarl

Off the top of me head tho......rocky, dexter, naughtynose, plank, totg, you....

Hipster Bantz right there. ;)
nice to know im not on that list...........

It would be better for some of these prospective England players to sign for a club like Sunderland.
They would get far more game time, and still be playing against the same competition.
In fact, instead of getting a comfortable ride on the backs of players like Toure and Kompany, they would have to take far more responsibility.

Jack Rodwell......................................Sign for us NOW
Those in the England set up just don't see this. They think players should be playing alongside the superstars, not actually working out how to play against them. That theory proved to be bollocks when they got to Rio.

@Apple Pie wants banning for life!
I imagine his face is well slappable
Fast becoming the most annoying little helmet on here
School finished now? Guessing we are gonna get one of these every hour or something from you!
:lol::lol::lol:

apple pie :lol: gerrin son
It is the encouragement like this (and also the bites) that make it worthwhile

Who else is annoying? It's been a breath of fresh air since I discovered the ignore option
Quiet as fuck though!
Am I on it yet?

Anyway, that's the last made-up tweet from me for a while. Brilliant fun though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back