Roger Waters letter to Jon Bon Jovi

What about all the average Israelis who just want to go to see Bon Jovi? Why should they be punished because their leaders are bellend? There's blame on both sides.

He's happy to play in Russia. Homosexuals have a better life in Israel than Russia. That's even before we get to any other of Russia's human rights problems.
Have they not been through enough ? Bon Jovi! ,

I hate world politics.....I despise political interference in any sporting or artistic event

Im by no means a fan of Bon Jovi, in fact far from it - but Waters has made a total cock of himself here

Hope Bon Jovi wipe their collective arses with it and post it back to the knacker.

I hate world politics.....I despise political interference in any sporting or artistic event

Im by no means a fan of Bon Jovi, in fact far from it - but Waters has made a total cock of himself here

You are a big stupid then because the only embargoes that have been successful have been those through sport.

Israel is a hardly pariah state ffs. They are a bunch of twats to the Palestinians but if he's gonna get all high and mighty over where he plays (with exceptions) there are numerous countries that he could start telling folks not to play...uk illegal war in Iraq, bombing Syria...no doubt killing some civilians, selling arms to Saudo and Israel etc.
USA ...we all know the shit they pull, Russia the same
You could argue most countries do crap so should be banned according to waters.

He should just play his music and stop being so f***ing self righteous

Israel is a hardly pariah state ffs. They are a bunch of twats to the Palestinians but if he's gonna get all high and mighty over where he plays (with exceptions) there are numerous countries that he could start telling folks not to play...uk illegal war in Iraq, bombing Syria...no doubt killing some civilians, selling arms to Saudo and Israel etc.

It's s terrorist state. Founded on terrorism and continue to spread state sponsored terrorism and murder around the world.

It's s terrorist state. Founded on terrorism and continue to spread state sponsored terrorism and murder around the world.
Who are? USA? They armed a lot of Isis thru the arms they sent? Russia? What would you call the invasion of Ukraine by paramilitaries? The bombing of rebels fighting Assad.
The uk, the same we arm all sorts of shady groups, including the Saudis who are a brutal regime..wherever you cast the net you'll find shite that governments have done

Who are? USA? They armed a lot of Isis thru the arms they sent? Russia? What would you call the invasion of Ukraine by paramilitaries? The bombing of rebels fighting Assad.
The uk, the same we arm all sorts of shady groups, including the Saudis who are a brutal regime..wherever you cast the net you'll find shite that governments have done
I don't disagree. I was responding to your first sentence about s terrorist state that engages in apartheid, ethnic cleansing and genocide.

Not palastinian homosexuals
Well I can't imagine Palestinian homosexuals are loved by Hamas and co.:lol:

Have they not been through enough ? Bon Jovi! ,
Maybe it's a punishment?

I just seen on the news that 3 Israelis have been shot in Jerusalem. A couple was shot in front of their kids in Wednesday. Does Roger Waters stand shoulder with those murderers?

They are both as bad as each other.

Last edited:

Although of the Israelis are now going to unleash Bon Jovi on the Palestinians then they're really crossing a line.

This could lead to a real escalation of atrocities in the middle east, with ISIS committing wholesale human rights abuses using Nickelback, and Russia and Syria shocking the world with their ruthless deployment of Maroon 5.

Back home, Corbyn shows he hasn't got the stones for the tough choices required to defend this country with his refusal to use Coldplay on Britain's enemies. "It's the nuclear option and my conscience won't allow me to press that button, even as a last resort."

Waters is a right dullard. The final cut was canny crap anarl.
Final Cut was brilliant. You can hide, hide, hide....behind paranoid eyes.

Only in my opinion of course ;)

Although of the Israelis are now going to unleash Bon Jovi on the Palestinians then they're really crossing a line.

This could lead to a real escalation of atrocities in the middle east, with ISIS committing wholesale human rights abuses using Nickelback, and Russia and Syria shocking the world with their ruthless deployment of Maroon 5.

Back home, Corbyn shows he hasn't got the stones for the tough choices required to defend this country with his refusal to use Coldplay on Britain's enemies. "It's the nuclear option and my conscience won't allow me to press that button, even as a last resort."
Gold that like. Pmsl

Last edited:
What about all the average Israelis who just want to go to see Bon Jovi? Why should they be punished because their leaders are bellend? There's blame on both sides.

He's happy to play in Russia. Homosexuals have a better life in Israel than Russia. That's even before we get to any other of Russia's human rights problems.

Going to see Bon Jovi sounds like a punishment to me to be honest.

Back