Rotherham Child Abuse update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even Jack Straw was saying it and got reprimanded for not towing the PC, multi-culti party line.

From the report
"Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

Says it all. Quick enough playing the "Islamophobia" or R card when the boots on the other foot though. Sick (unts should be fed their genitals then kicked to death.

'with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham'

How the hell can this happen in this day and age!

'with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham'

How the hell can this happen in this day and age!

Because a group in society view their neighbours as nothing but chattels that they can use to suit their imported cultural norms and the other group are told to accept it or risk being branded 'bad neighbours" by the very people in leadership who forced the other group and it's values onto the original group without asking if it was wanted.

Key Points
  • An investigation has found evidence of "appalling" exploitation of at least 1,400 children in Rotherham over a period of 16 years.
  • The inquiry carried out by Professor Alexis Jay looked at how Rotherham Council's children's services department dealt with cases involving child exploitation between 1997 and 2013.
  • She found there was a "collective failure" by both the police and the local council to stop the abuse.
  • The independent investigation found that the majority of the perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage.
  • Roger Stone, leader of Rotherham Council, announced he would step down with immediate effect
  • It beggars belief ....

Jesus wept.

It's actually worse than even the BNP dared claim.

It just shows what happens when being 'insensitive' to foreign cultural sensitivities becomes one of the worst things you can be accused of, worse than many serious crimes.

People were aware of this, but to call it what it was would've been career suicide. Better to ignore heinous crimes than be accused of failure to celebrate multi culturalism.

Incredibly, the media coverage still tries to avoid calling this what it was/is: the systematic brutal rape and exploitation by Asian men against young white girls, despite the fact that the reports makes clear a fear of stating this obvious fact is a major reason it was allowed to go on.

"There were more apologies from the council today but the report's author says they are too late"

ffs.

I seem to recall a thread on here over a year ago discussing this when more than a few posters refused to believe this was a specific Asian community problem.

Id like to hear their thoughts now. The facts remain that right now in the UK, men of a Pakistani ethnic origin are more likely to be sex offenders than those of any other ethnic background. This should not be perceived as a racist statement as we need to understand why this occurs and what can be done to remidy it.

It's a national disgrace. The powers that be have allowed this country to decay to a point where it is very unlikely that it will ever be able to correct itself.

Whether it be the left, the right or the indifferent they have all caused the decline. Political Correctness is the curse of the modern world, made up by people with their own agendas and then carried through by other people with their own agendas. Consequently people are more afraid of being accused of be racist, sexist, ageist or any number of other ists than just telling the f***ing truth because its the right thing to do.

This is a scandal that runs far too deep in our society to ignore. Cover-ups, corruption and mis-information are seemingly endemic in our society though, and it makes me sick to my core. Those poor poor kids :cry::cry:

I fear for the future unless someone, somewhere remembers that 'doing the right thing' is far more important than a vote here, a vote there or someone else calling them an ist.

Fucked up world.

The silence from our own hand wringing multi-culti utopians on here is deafening mind.

They must all be on a sensitivities awareness workshop or something.

deafening silence as per the norm from the rotherham muslim community

Because they are to a greater or lesser extent complicit in it by allowing members of their community to perpetrate these crimes. Huge numbers of them will have been aware or even involved to some extent.

Last edited:
The silence from our own hand wringing multi-culti utopians on here is deafening mind.

They must all be on a sensitivities awareness workshop or something.

All been said - it's f***ing appalling.

Nice of you to drop in a bit of pointscoring though.

For what it's worth, I can vaguely understand the reasoning behind not wanting to draw attention to it in a place as, how shall we say, culturally unstable as Rotherham. As long as this didn't mean investigations behind the scenes weren't being hampered in any way. But there you go, as I said, f***ing appalling.

For what it's worth, I can vaguely understand the reasoning behind not wanting to draw attention to it in a place as, how shall we say, culturally unstable as Rotherham. As long as this didn't mean investigations behind the scenes weren't being hampered in any way. But there you go, as I said, f***ing appalling.

Not point scoring at all. It's already been mentioned earlier in the thread that this topic, which comes up all too regularly and with the same culprits, drew gasps of disbelief and surely not not so long ago from our lentil munchers. Not much being said on here now though.

Who had this is the sweep?

I have pulled '' it is the system at fault that allows these children to become vulnerable'' and I have gone halfers on '' it is entirely the Police's fault''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back